email updates !

Happy paddys day all ...

I was just wondering if this has happened to you and how do I fix it, ive been on the mailing list since I signed up but just noticed now that im not getting them anymore!
Not sure why, ive addressed this of course but ive been told that the only way that would happen is it I took my self off the mailing list .... and that would never happen:) love honey said im still on it but only emails im getting are from customer service ....
Any ideas please x

Also I remember someone mentioning that if you don't actually click into the offer e-mails when they come and use the links directly then that can also cause you to not get them anymore :) xx

Could be going into your junk folder as previously said just check the boxes are ticked and add lovehoney email address to your safe senders

thanks sweets, Seems to be sorted now and you were all spot on .... probably would have been wizer not to recieve them ... serious addiction :)

Scorpius12 wrote:

Also I remember someone mentioning that if you don't actually click into the offer e-mails when they come and use the links directly then that can also cause you to not get them anymore :) xx

I hope that's not the case! I read all the emails that come in, but if none of the offers are of interest to me, then I won't click through (and to be fair, that has been the case a fair few times) - but I wouldn't want the emails to stop because there will be a time when I will want to click through!

DavidB1986 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I hope that's not the case! I read all the emails that come in, but if none of the offers are of interest to me, then I won't click through (and to be fair, that has been the case a fair few times) - but I wouldn't want the emails to stop because there will be a time when I will want to click through!

It is still the same my end and I know I didn't change anything , I've gone back into my profile setting and reset them but still no emails ; ( it's very rare I don't pick up the deal, even if it's for a friend, usually ni can't pass them up :)

Just to say that both me and my OH have stopped recieving all the emails from lh they hadn't been put in spam by accident. Search all my in boxes and none there. I wonder if there has been a glitch in the mail shot system and it removed some people by accident.