Embarrassed to orgasm

Seeing this guy a the moment who I'm really enamoured of.

Because I like him so much I'm finding it hard to let go in bed. I think I pull really funny faces and squeal - sometimes I even let off a fart when I cum ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif). Am I being too up tight??? Never been with a guy I've really liked like this.

Not at all its always like that in the beginning! Sounds like you are still in the stage of getting butterflies with this guy :) honestly i think you should just let go! He will probably be turned on by your cum face and noises lol xx

Reading your comment about flatulence in-flagrante made me laugh. I remember the first time my OH farted during sex. She was so embarassed but we both burst out laughing. After that it was fine. It hapens if you have air or gas in the rectum when you're penetrated and some positions will tend to fill you with air. James Joyce used to get very turned on by his wife's farts, he wrote her letters about it. The funniest are the "pussy farts" after doggy style shagging. Out of sheer devilment, my OH once farted in my face when I was going down on her. That was an ice-breaker!

I know how you feel, I feel shy about my man seeing my face when I cum or even watching me play with myself but apparently it is a huge turn on for them and they love sharing your pleasure, it is SO intimate, a huge leap of trust as well. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

Us guys also have the same issues about the faces we pull and then there is the anxiety of cumming too soon and we too worry about farting during. But relax and enjoy it, we do genuinely like those faces and if you fart well he will just think thank the lord one of us has done that now we can relax a little.

And if he is so in to you as you are with him then the faces and all that wont matter a jot...and do you know what if they are such an issue then does he deserve you?

Thanks all. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Guess I just need to accept that I won't be at my most dainty and ladylike.

Let go and enjoy, suppressing your emotions and feelings will make things more tense, and add stress. ;)
I'm sure your partner will love you whatever your body decides to do ;)

MollytheMooch wrote:

Thanks all. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Guess I just need to accept that I won't be at my most dainty and ladylike.

May not be dainty and ladylike but you will be gorgeous, sexy and all womanly which are just as big and desirable qualities as 'dainty and ladylike" x

Oh, I get this. It (usually) takes me a long time to feel relaxed with a new partner and sometimes I can't do it. It's so strange because I can make myself orgasm so easily, and they often think I have a problem, when I really don't! It does pass, though. If it makes you feel any better, he'll most likely love those all funny faces and noises. Most guys get off on getting you off. :)

Caliente wrote:

Most guys get off on getting you off. :)

This above all else. There's no greater turn on than seeing your partner completely lose themselves in the the throes of an orgasm 😃

The more you worry about it, the more it will be an issue.enjoy the moment,the more you enjoy yourself,the more your oh will

I just informed the ex, who is looking to meet a new fella, to do the 'pull my finger' gag as a first date ice-breaker. Provided he know what your on about then it shows him that you fart, AND have a sense of humour about it, and B/ you can guage his reaction to gas in general.

I personally love it, but I am a little mose visceral than most. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

If you're doing the most intimate thing possible with another human being, then there are going to be things you both might feel embarrassed about. But, in my experience at least as long as you're not doing anything to deliberately spoil things it doesn't matter. Just cum and cuddle, whatever 'orgasm face' u have!

I used to feel like this in my early 20s, getting used to sex and the hot mess it can sometimes make. You'll grow out of this and given time you won't even remember feeling so shy. Just take your time and he should make you feel relaxed and confident. This isn't all about him.

I once fanny farted in this guy's face while he was going down on me. I'll never forget. At the time it was hugely embarrassing but now it's just funny to me. Also the air escaping after anal too is embarrassing lol but generally the guys have been alright about it and haven't made me feel embarrassed about it ever. I think men do know that they are holes and yes sometimes air will escape out of them, it's natural and if he's gonna make fun out of you for it then dump him and run, you don't want a immature lad wannabe in bed with you.

stop pressuring yourself ;)