Embarrassing story...

(I’m quite a private person at work) So I get a full Hollywood from the salon in the village. The lady who does it is lovely and we speak about all sorts of things.

I recently changed jobs and now work at a school in the next town along. I was talking to this child and they mentioned their mum was a beauty therapist and I didn’t ask any further questions...

Until one day I met said beauty therapist on the playground 🙈 to which she yelled ‘don’t forget your Hollywood is booked in next week during half term’ 🙈😂

One staff member I get on really well with was wetting herself as the kids were asking what a Hollywood is and the child started to explain!! I quickly interrupted and moved the children on to their classrooms.

So feel free to cheer me up with your embarrassing stories!!

This was years ago, I was about 7-8 at the time. It seems my parents had a kinky session while I was at school. I came home, went upstairs and they forgot to put a whip away, being that age, I was clueless of what it was used for lol I grabbed it thinking it was a innocent toy, come downstairs waving it around telling mum “is this a Indiana Jones whip?” She snatched it off me so fast 😂 Let’s say they never left stuff out ever again and I didn’t work out what it was until I was much older. It came back on me because she decided to clean my room without warning me and turned my vibe on by accident 🤦‍♀️

I'll just pop this excerpt from the forum rules here as a little reminder. 👍

Please remember that at Lovehoney, life starts at 18 years-old. Any posts referring to sex acts before this age will be deleted.

What's the use of contributing your ideas and got deleted. It was a genuine mistake and I could not correct it in time when a 18 is typed 16. At least the moderator could have your post blank out the numeric instead of deleting the whole post. Isn't think this a past practice done by moderator?

What's the use of contributing your ideas and got deleted. It was a genuine mistake and I could not correct it in time when a 18 is typed 16. At least the moderator could have your post blank out the numeric instead of deleting the whole post. Isn't think this a past practice done by moderator?

Hey 4Uonly,

Sorry you feel that your post should not have been removed. In the description of rule 9 it states that all posts mentioning sex acts before 18 years of age will be deleted.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Thank you for your understanding!

I was about 18 or 19 when I met a girl in a nightclub who'd lost her friends. She was really nice and we'd got chatting. When the lights came in I offered to walk her home, although it was out of my way. She invited me in and one thing led to another. We were on her sofa in the living room, we were getting hot and frisky, my hand in her knickers and her hand on my cock, pants and boxers pulled down. All of a sudden the living room door opened and there was her mum! Never moved so fast in all my life! Seen her mum a few weeks later in my local supermarket where she greeted me.....i just scarpered and left my shopping 😂

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

Hey 4Uonly,

Sorry you feel that your post should not have been removed. In the description of rule 9 it states that all posts mentioning sex acts before 18 years of age will be deleted.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

Thank you for your understanding!

" We just want you to be happy... Making customers happy is what makes us smile." ALWAYS "HAPPY" HERE.!

Happened very recently so unfortunately it's very fresh in my mind and all those involved. I was packing my duffel bag to go away for a week to compete at a sporting event when my lovely wife walks in dressed in her finest LH outfit. Naturally packing got put on hold and things got heated quickly. Well jumping ahead a couple of days and my roommate at this event is looking for some team kit for the opening ceremony. I kindly offer him my spare coat from my bag if he grabs it on his way out the room. Well he rummages and finds one of the toys we had used during our heated session that had fallen into the bag. Not only tells me about it but also any athlete or coach that would listen from 26 countries.

Wildfish's story reminds me of a similar one: getting changed for rugby I struggled to put on my rugby top that was crackling with static. Pushing my hand through the arm hole a pair of knickers shot out across the room to land between the rest of the team. Now that alone should have given me a bit of a reputation amongst the boys - they were my Mums though as still living at home then.

Combo , embarrassing / proudest . Being retired any time is time for fun . one hot summer day I was trying to entertain / prompt my wife into a bit of fun . I was basicly giving her a lap dance when the front door is unlocked and opened quickly . In walks our 35 y/o son who got an image of my tanned ass gyrating in a hot pink thong in front of his mom . He mumbled something like "nice ass , excuse me! " . Myself and my wife burst out laughing . He was back out the door in an istant . I suggest every so often that he get in shape and lose some wieght .

We moved into our first home 6 months ago......and you know what its like when you get that feeling of freedom. A few weeks after our neighbours took us for a meal and a night out to welcome us. They dropped a subtle hint to us to move the headboard away from the wall and that we sound very vocal. We both turned cherry red and we all laughed it off.

Complained about non-delivery of a set of butt plugs on a companies facebook page and the post went out to eveyone on my friend list too.

1 Like

rockstar wrote:

Complained about non-delivery of a set of butt plugs on a companies facebook page and the post went out to eveyone on my friend list too.

Oh no!

My FB Friends are limited to people I know in real life, but they are all from different groups and stages of life, quite diverse... that would be soooo embarrassing. I think you win the best story prize.

You have my sympathies!

So here’s today’s little one...... My new wand arrived with additional lube as required I see at work it’s been delivered home so I head home after work to find my almost 17 yr old at home looking uncomfortable he just said Mum there was a box outside I’ve put it in your room I opened it I’m sorry I get it and I’m ok with it I just don’t want to discuss it 😂😳 he was bright red so my response oh well mate that is why you not open things that aren’t addressed to you 😉

1 Like

I was about 22 and we were newly moved in to our 1st house. Hubby was at work early and I was in the shower when the door bell was ringing and door being knocked. I was sure it was the post man with a delivery. I grabbed hold of the big bath towel so I could fully cover my front and just grab the package. I opened the door slightly and fully front covered only for it to be hubby's mate dropping off a tool. He is usually very quiet but this time very chatty and kept me chatting fully covered for 5 minutes before he went. Only when I shut the door I realised the big hall mirror was behind me and I was bare at the back. He was standing there looking at my bare bottom. So embarrassed. 😊

Maturecpl wrote:

I was about 22 and we were newly moved in to our 1st house. Hubby was at work early and I was in the shower when the door bell was ringing and door being knocked. I was sure it was the post man with a delivery. I grabbed hold of the big bath towel so I could fully cover my front and just grab the package. I opened the door slightly and fully front covered only for it to be hubby's mate dropping off a tool. He is usually very quiet but this time very chatty and kept me chatting fully covered for 5 minutes before he went. Only when I shut the door I realised the big hall mirror was behind me and I was bare at the back. He was standing there looking at my bare bottom. So embarrassed. 😊

I like his style!

I also like the way New Enjoyment handled her 17 year old too - that was perfect.

So lovely to see you KM. Hope you are feeling better Your friend writes a lovely post. Xx❤

Maturecpl wrote:

So lovely to see you KM. Hope you are feeling better Your friend writes a lovely post. Xx❤

Yes, I'm feeling a fair bit better thanks. I'll let her know - she thinks she can't write! xx

Tell her from us that she writes a lovely blog. It's always lovely to see you on here and so pleased you are getting better. 💋😘