Embarrassing story...

Tell her from us that she writes a lovely blog. It's always lovely to see you on here and so pleased you are getting better. 💋😘

Here is today's gem of embarrassment. I was down the gym going through the daily motions with the coaching staff. Naturally between sets I was watching the others train. That's when I noticed that every time the young lady (mid 20's international hockey player) squatted in the rack something beneath her leggings glimmered in the sun. It took be another two sets to realise she had a jewel plug in whilst training and she clocked the fact I was watching with a untimely turn. Red faced and back to my program

Standard black but thinner than tissue paper.

Have to admit I've never had the nerve to wear a butt plug to the gym. Surely it has got to be uncomfortable?

I know a lady golfer in her mid 20s who wears a butt plug to play golf. Apparently it helps her to keep her swing properly aligned (and boy can she hit a gold ball). That's gotta hurt!

Bexy wrote:

I was doing on an online spinning session at home earlier this week and was bouncing up and down as instructed on my exercise bike as instructed and it made me think of this thread so after the session, I tried my suction dildo on the bike seat and, hey presto, I’ve found another way to attend to my needs whilst stuck at home. The question is, will I try this in an online class or try it with a plug in too?

Well... at least the instructor will know you are REALLY into the class that day.

This post is no longer available.

Liking your style

Bexy wrote:

I was doing on an online spinning session at home earlier this week and was bouncing up and down as instructed on my exercise bike as instructed and it made me think of this thread so after the session, I tried my suction dildo on the bike seat and, hey presto, I’ve found another way to attend to my needs whilst stuck at home. The question is, will I try this in an online class or try it with a plug in too?

That's interesting. I've wanted to ride a bicycle with a dildo on the seat for ages. Well actually, I'd like to try one of those where the dildo is linked to the pedals, so it goes in and out as you cycle, but cycling with a suctioned on dildo is the best I can get. lol

Will try that later.

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Let us all know how it goes Mira, sounds interesting

Will do. Like these things often are, it might be amazing, or it might be crap. Only one way to find out.

So when we first moved in together (<20 for maturity reference to this story) our friends helped us move in. So being gamers the first thing we moved was the TV and the Xbox. So we go to get the next van load of stuff from families home and leave our friends at the new flat to play video games while they wait for us to have more to unpack. Well while searching for the Xbox games hubbies male friends managed to open the box that had my vibrators in, and decided to get them out just to show me they found them and laugh 😂.... Fast forward 4 more years, and we moved house again.... The same group of friends helped us move again... I did my best to put all of the kinky stuff in to one box, and even brazenly labeled it sex toys.... The exact same friend still managed to find the one item I had missed 😂😂 a set of Under bed restraints, still in the box... So he set them out on the kitchen worktop and was like "you said you packed everything away!". He even purposefully left them out when the removal men came to get the furniture 😂 Honestly it's a good job I'm a pretty open book when it comes to this stuff 😂😂