Erections

Why is it that I always wake up with an erection every morning - without any erotic dreams or whatever. Could understand when I was puberty age, but I'm 35, and know I am not alone. I know blood has to go somewhere. But feet, hands, head??? No, straight to the private parts - any doctors on here want to explain?

Its cause during the night your blader gets full and pushes up agaisnt your prostate which is the male g-stop, so this causes you to get erections

really? is that true? i always thought it had something to do with being relaxed. I had no idea it was pee related.

yh its to do with your bladeder pressing against your prostate

Try reading this http://www.h2g2.com/approved_entry/A12219374

Better to have a hard one than a soft one anytime !!

I'm pretty sure that it has nothing to do with a full bladder. I can stumble out of bed half asleep, have a pee and half an hour later wake up with a woody.

Also, as regards the article, I was given to understand that they normally occur several times during any normal night's sleep (during REM sleep) - much more common than the article seemed to suggest.

Because waking up to a blow job is the best thing in the world and God* is obliing.

*I'm actually an aetheist, but couldn't think of a better word...