Erotic Asphyxiation

Hello!

So recently me and the OH were having really intense, wild sex and for some reason my hand ended up on his throat. I held on tight for a few moments before letting go and without saying a word he did it straight back to me. It was so intense and incredible.

Now it's quickly become a regular thing. But we're very safe with it and pay full attention to what the other person is doing and we even have a safety gesture if it goes too far. (Two taps on the side of the face means stop.) We've been together over two years and trust each other.

What I was wondering is, is this really weird or are other people into it too? Is there safer ways of doing it?

Thanks!

SS x

I love the idea of throat play!

Im waiting to try it out, but the thought of his hand around my throat and/or wearing a collar is seriously hot to me!

As long as its praticed in a safe way then you can both enjoy it and know you can stop at any point if you need to. As to can it be safer, i think if you are both happy and trust the method your using then stick to that, it may get confusing if you try different things

Have fun with it!

:)

xxx

It really is hot, even if it did happen by accident the first time!

Yeah we're both happy, I just can't help that tiny voice in the back of my head that worries a little, but I don't think I'm physically strong enough to do any damage anyway!

Thanks! Hope you get to try it soon! It's fantastic!

SS x

I think when you think about trying or actually try the more 'kinkier' things you always have that little voice of doubt, but as long as its safe and consentual i dont she the problem and no one should judge you for it either

Sex is to be enjoyed and explored, everyone likes different things and has different limits

I need to hurry up and find my mentor now! lol

:)

xxx

I've always naturally held my breath when I masterbate and found that it really hightens my orgasms. I haven't ever tried suggesting asphyxiation to my partner as...... well i've not thought about it, I also wonder if that would have the same effect erotic? =S.

Malteser81 wrote:

I've always naturally held my breath when I masterbate and found that it really hightens my orgasms. I haven't ever tried suggesting asphyxiation to my partner as...... well i've not thought about it, I also wonder if that would have the same effect erotic? =S.

I'm the same! It's why I find it so hard sometimes to orgasm with my OH because I'm often concentrating on other things than myself :P

Breath play is hot. It's a regular occurance for me and one of my favourites.

There is no safe way to strangle someone (LOL) but changing from neck pressure to hand over mouth can make a difference - bruising, swelling, blood vessels can easily pop in the eyes causing red eye and the inability to struggle away make strangling less safe.

Go for a hand over mouth/duct tape and holding the nose. The human body will instinctively struggle before passing out and because his head is stronger than your fingers (no matter how hard you press, trust me) he will win and break free right on the verge. It's wonderful to watch and a real form of edge play.

Do it from behind for ease.

Thank you all for your responses! I'm glad I'm not alone in this!

Ms HKM - That's a fantastic idea! Thanks for the tip!

SS x

My OH used to love being kissed as he came. It's not one of my things I am afraid. I obliged him but luckily he never tried to offer it back. Please be careful.

I really enjoy my partner having has hand round my neck even just when we're kissing but its not got to the point where he's actually constricting me at all.
I think i just like the feeling of his hand there more than anything but even that doesn't happen often as hes worried about hurting me.

ShootingxStar, when you give it a go - let us know the results ;)

Well its the OH's birthday tomorrow, have some goodies ordered so he's in for it tomorrow night! Cannot wait to try it out! ;)

SS x

My OH does this to me, I dont mind it either way if it gets him off why not let him do it? I prefer my hair to be pulled personally.

Although when he does do it i love the feeling of being sub that i get, i prefer him to be dom. xx

We do a fair bit of it, always me receiving. So hot.