Erotic Photos Help

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

i have to admit, your profile pics are always sexy, yet anonymous. i love them!! x

Thank you so much External Media lots of practice and failed photos! I must get back into taking photos as I've let them tail off since moving in with WandA (unless we are separated for whatever reason) I'm running out of photos that I can use as a profile picture (all the others are far too explicit!).

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

i have to admit, your profile pics are always sexy, yet anonymous. i love them!! x

Thank you so much External Media lots of practice and failed photos! I must get back into taking photos as I've let them tail off since moving in with WandA (unless we are separated for whatever reason) I'm running out of photos that I can use as a profile picture (all the others are far too explicit!).

Ax

youu two have moved in together? cool. you living in liverpool? x

poppy904 wrote:

youu two have moved in together? cool. you living in liverpool? x

Yes and yes. Been just over a year External Media I'm at Liverpool University you see.

Ax

whenever i take photos i try not to edit them other than to resize them but theres some brilliant free software for editing things like light levels

paint.net is the one i mainly use http://www.paint.net/

We use loads of tricks to get good photos - I don't know if there is any way to PM here, but we can give a load of advice based on experience. We have a load on pics on another site and coming up with good ones for there is great. It's a bit too much to give here though.

Belles

I only use photoshop to get rid of things in the background - the pics are all me - cellulite and all!

x

Bought a few props from LH. pink wig, long gloves, crotchless panty.nipple pasties. getting ready for a really naughty session. got the nookie game to start things off

It's just my opinion, but when taking photos the most important things to consider is the lighting and background... once you have those sorted you really need to look at the angle from which you are taking the photograph and the framing..