Erotica 2010

Will lovehoney go at the erotica 2010? I can't find it anywhere on the website and I want to book tickets?

Thanks

Basil

Hi grboy202 - sorry to be the bearer of bad news but LoveHoney will not be at Erotica 2010. We have so many exciting things going on at the moment that we are unable to spare the time this year. Maybe we will be back again next year. You will need to go to the Erotica site to book tickets direct with them - we have never had them for sale on LoveHoney.

Thanks for your answer Bonny, helpful as always.

It is very sad to hear this, since we were going to travel from Greece to see you there!!!

I know that you don't sell tickets, i was goint to book it from my travel agency.

Anyway are you able to suggest if it is worth visiting the show this year, since I am coming from Greece?Or is there anywhere else I can find info exept from the exhibitions website. (Some more detailed I mean.)

Thank for all the help once again,

You are all great there

Basil

I've just taken a look at the exhibitor list myself and it does seem a bit sparse. It may be that the organisers have not yet updated it and it may be worth emailing them and asking to see the current list and if possible a floor plan. This would give you a better idea of the size of the event and what will be available. Sorry I don't have any more information about it. If you are visiting the UK anyway it could be fun to time the visit so you can attend the show and party.

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Hi grboy202 - sorry to be the bearer of bad news but LoveHoney will not be at Erotica 2010. We have so many exciting things going on at the moment that we are unable to spare the time this year. Maybe we will be back again next year. You will need to go to the Erotica site to book tickets direct with them - we have never had them for sale on LoveHoney.

Send me on LH's behalf! I'm intimately familiar with the products too!External Media