Eunuch what people think about it?

That’s great!

1 Like

Fell asleep in front of the tv I was so comfortable :joy:

2 Likes

Brilliant, it must feel so good to be free of that long term pain. :smiling_face:

1 Like

It is really good not feeling that you have been kneed in balls all the time

4 Likes

How’re you getting on @lumberjack ?

2 Likes

Ok thanks still healing in parts as you would expect but the bruising and swelling has gone down and it is looking good as far as I can tell

5 Likes

Well

1 Like

Thank goodness for that. :+1:

Glad to hear/read it

1 Like

Yep it is getting better every day when I look in the mirror there is a scar line right down the middle it almost looks as though I never had testicals in the first place I am over the moon with the results I am so glad I went ahead and got a scrotectomy as having an empty sack wouldn’t have looked as good.

3 Likes

Aesthetically pleasing to me

3 Likes

Thats great! And are your moods stabilising? Are you in a good place?

1 Like

Yes my mood is fairly stable am able to get out and about now which has made a big difference. Am on testosterone gel so feel ok on that front, apparently my testosterone levels were really low before operation. So hopefully it will help more.

3 Likes

I’m really pleased for you :smiley:

1 Like

I agree. I wouldn’t want that loose skin hanging down and would have done the same. :+1:

Yes that’s what I felt

Just caught up on this topic and I’m really glad you had the surgery and it went well @lumberjack.

I hope you’re doing well and are pain free :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks I am much better now I am free from pain and I am now back to full health.

9 Likes

Great news @lumberjack :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Such a difference from last year, I’m well pleased for you :smiley:

1 Like