Euro 2020(21)

How are you going to celebrate your team winning ;), any bets between OH’s depending on the score? Is Euro 2021 a topic for the bedroom?

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m not too into the Euro thing :grimacing::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

If I was In Bed with someone and footy was their thought they’d be relegated to the tent I’d be setting up for them in the back garden :joy:

6 Likes

@Explorer1 my oh has no interest in it and to be honest I am not that fussed about it myself England therefore to many disappointments caused by them in the past so not even a car flag or window flags here

2 Likes

I definitely won’t be watching :blush: don’t like football with a passion! Over paid, no passion! Prefer rugby by a long way!

6 Likes

Totally not interested.

1 Like

Our house is a sport free zone! (As my scores in the pub quiz will attest! ) :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

He loves his footie, it doesn’t bother me that much. But even he knows not to bring it to the bedroom :wink::joy: there’s only one type of scoring going on in their

4 Likes

The last time I thought England were in with a serious chance was Euro 96, although they didn’t do too bad at the last World cup. Not holding my breath for a win in this tournament it will be either Portugal or Italy.
If they were to win I think I may celebrate with a beer or too.

2 Likes

Nothing. I have zero interest in football.
I thought the England game was yesterday until I heard someone today say it was this afternoon. I still don’t know who won and I just don’t care.

I’m single & I’ve been isolating since last March, so a lot of things make me extremely horny! So I’m celebrating England’s win (& anything else I can think of!) by treating myself to a new clitoral vibrator. The last clit-specific one I bought doesn’t do it for me, so I’ve been meaning to have a good look at the latest ones available :blush:

5 Likes

I’m a big sports fan and can watch most sports, its the competitive edge I think. I have watched every game up to know. Monday morning. However not transferred into the bedroom.

I’m 100% with you!

2 Likes

Well the time is 19.50 so how many of you are in front of the TV for the football tonight?

I don’t follow / watch any particular team but will always support England 100%.

4 Likes

I doubt I’ll watch the whole thing (I’m SOOOO not a football person! :rogl:), but I wish 'em well, so I’ll most likely pop my head in at some point in the 2nd half just to see how it’s going. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Blimey… 1-0 up already! :astonished:

Not into sport at all, but i’m patriotic so i wish them all the best!

:neutral_face::neutral_face:

Our house is rather football orientated, 2 kids are excited (that’s when they look up from their electrics :woman_facepalming: ) but it should continue to be a good game :raised_hands::raised_hands:

G&T in hand for both of us and ready to go although, in fairness, my wife is much keener on football than me. I’m a motorsport fan.

1 Like