ever had some one lie to you just to get a pressie

luckylesbo wrote:

gunther wrote:

From what I have heard most people who offer a prezzie want something in return, its rare for a prezzie to be just that.

I don't agree, on the prezzie thread at least it is not about wanting something in return..... unless a smile counts because thats what we want, to make someone smile.

Couldn't agree more

nah just reading this should make them feel small i dont run and tell

I just can't believe some one would actually ask for a prezzie or is that just me?

nope it happens

fizzy wrote:

I just can't believe some one would actually ask for a prezzie or is that just me?

It does yes, I've had plenty of people ask more often than not by saying I will send you pix in return. If that's your thing then whatevs but I don't entertain that crap and give them short shrift or politely explain to them the error of their ways...I did that to a n00b once and I then got a sob story tears and all about how her OH was making her feel worthless...haven't seen her post again since strangely..

Pressies are gifts to send as and when the buyer chooses to , there are some cheeky gits on here asking for presents .

I send present to people dont to recieved back but to put a smile on there face.

Just a shame people spoil it x

yes it is

i have just found someone else who also a friend of mine who was nearly duped by her as well but fortunately he sussed them out before by looking as some past and present postings especially on" i learnt today" threads in fact she there today what a cheek

Lesson learnt only send pressies to people who you want to send them too !

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Fully agree I almost fell for the same trick from one of my so called friends recently, now wondering if i should de-friend her.

I think it is up to me who I give gifts to.

HH

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Fully agree I almost fell for the same trick from one of my so called friends recently, now wondering if i should de-friend her.

I think it is up to me who I give gifts to.

HH

Its true thou , its like Christmas present you buy for people you love not the random guy at the end of the street . Buy because you want to and for who you want to .

I am willing to send toys, half the time its their fault for having nice legs which I want to personally buy a toy for them too put inbetween their legs!

When my kids were young I can remember a mother from the playgroup saying that she noticed they they never nagged me for stuff when they were out shopping with me.

That was because they knew that if they asked they would not get. They also knew that chances were that i would buy them a treat for not asking!

I was the one who decided when to give them little gifts on them.

HH

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

When my kids were young I can remember a mother from the playgroup saying that she noticed they they never nagged me for stuff when they were out shopping with me.

That was because they knew that if they asked they would not get. They also knew that chances were that i would buy them a treat for not asking!

HH

ooohhh I like that adding that to the parent advice book for when I become a mum x

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

HH

ooohhh I like that adding that to the parent advice book for when I become a mum x

Just a little helpful hint from HH

It applies to adults as well. Lol

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

HH

I have a few notes jotted down that my mom has mentioned that I keep for that purpose too lol.There's no guarantee she will still be around to give me advice when I have children of my own unfortunately.

This must be the only website I dont have a huge wishlist for because I'll assume I'll be looked at as one of those people dropping hints but I do fill wishlists up everywhere, not for people to buy me items but for stuff I like the look off and cant afford so I save them to a wishlist and if I ever decide to treat myself I have a selections of various bits and bobs Ive found along the way.

no youre not dropping hints at all Blue Star and i dont thnk anyone who displays a big wishlist is

i was relating to some one who lied about there predicament to ge tea and sympathy ,

then i found out she did it too a friend of mine as well the cheeky scheming bitch

I can't believe some people have the nerve!

BlueStar wrote:

This must be the only website I dont have a huge wishlist for because I'll assume I'll be looked at as one of those people dropping hints but I do fill wishlists up everywhere, not for people to buy me items but for stuff I like the look off and cant afford so I save them to a wishlist and if I ever decide to treat myself I have a selections of various bits and bobs Ive found along the way.

Wishlists are a great way of keeping track of which items tickle your fancy rather than having to search through the site when you have some money to treat yourself with.

BlueStar wrote: This must be the only website I dont have a huge wishlist for because I'll assume I'll be looked at as one of those people dropping hints but I do fill wishlists up everywhere, not for people to buy me items but for stuff I like the look off and cant afford so I save them to a wishlist and if I ever decide to treat myself I have a selections of various bits and bobs Ive found along the way.

I agree BlueStar, I have loads of wishlists too but use them as shopping lists for myself, I never expect anything off of anyone here and just use my wishlists as ways to keep an eye on certain items that I like the look of.

I can make a wishlist and then buy five things off of it the next day lol! I always mess around with them and they change nearly everyday but I do have 'favourites' on there that always stay on the list e.g. knickers, lube - stuff you can't have too much of :D