Every day clothes that are sexy

Just been thinking. My Husband loves me wearing wide leg high waist trousers with a skintight top tucked in. Heels and a blazer type jacket (my office look).
Also seems to like me in cropped tee shirts and joggers.
In my eyes neither are particularly sexy but he definitely gets a glint in his eye.
What do you / OH find sexy that isn’t overly “sexy” in itself?

3 Likes

My wife recently lost 4 stone and has taken to wearing ankle length skin tight stretch material pencil skirts and dresses.
If it was left to me we’d never get out of the house when she’s wearing these.

4 Likes

My OH always said that he wanted to go out with me because he liked my bum in my normal jeans. He used to ask me to wear a particular pair when we went out! He also likes anything where he can get a good feel of my boobs. Even an old nightshirt if I’m not wearing a bra!

I like my OH in his old rather holey jeans. Particularly good if he puts them on with no underwear and opens the buttons :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Some leggings/joggers are super figure hugging. Hard to concentrate driving home from work down Aberdeen beach sometimes​:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hubby love’s it when I wear leggings, lot’s attention to the ass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::open_hands: and a top he says that gives him the perfect cleavage to grab hold of or he puts his head in between my boob’s :rofl:

Tight jeans on hubby :drooling_face::sweat_drops::sweat_drops: fit’s perfectly on the bum and a perfect bulge, and it’s the same for his work trousers. With his Jean’s long sleeved shirt top 2 buttons undone just so I can see a bit of chest hair and joop too :drooling_face::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:and the look he gives me saying “do you want it”

1 Like

Love work pants / overalls…especially if they are dirty…paint…muck…oil…anything.

Hi vis…the bin men look sexy as…:crazy_face:

Levi jeans and a long sleeve proper shirt and a waistcoat or tank top…:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

5 Likes

Ohh me too and also love a long sleeved tee on a man. Better still if ribbed with 3 buttons at the round neck.

1 Like

Workout leggings. Knee socks or thigh high socks. Turtlenecks.

3 Likes

Black Vans trainers. Doesn’t matter what else (if anything) she wears with them.

1 Like

@Mrs.John

I know sometimes we have different names for clothes. In the USA we call that a henley-style shirt. I love those shirts!

1 Like

I asked my husband about this. He said he likes to see me in jeans or a pencil skirt. He prefers fitted tops that are low cut like scoop neck and henleys. He also likes to see me in my corsets. He said he was attracted by my breasts when he first saw me, so I think he likes me in something with some cleavage showing.

2 Likes

Wet look leggings :drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Oh my days! I was just about to put leggings…see through even better :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Strappy summer dress, figure hugging on top, more floaty hips down. Obviously with some sunshine thrown in and the increased libido that goes with it.

Winters muddy dog walking joggers can do one now :grin:

1 Like

I like my partner in a smart white shirt. Or in his check shirt and tweed blazer.

He likes me in my multicoloured hi-top trainers.

1 Like

White summer trousers that you ladies wear that are semi transparent

1 Like

Work clothes light worn jeans or shorts with a hi-viz jacket and work boots oòossshhh love a workman
Also jeans and a white shirt or a good fitted suit, shirt and tie… OK I think I’m a pervert oops

4 Likes

Anything made out of a slightly shiny and smooth material, like wet look or faux leather. Also anything sheer or mesh.

2 Likes

I love my partner in gym leggings, a nice summer maxi dress and either wet look leggings or leather trousers!!

3 Likes