Excited! :)

I gave into the temptation today and ordered a Fleshlight! Cannot wait to try it out!

hehehe hope you enjoy it x

Brilliant, let us no how it goes ;) i was thinking of getting one for my other half. x

here in germany the toilets have vending machines for sex toys one is called a travel pussy (no joke) I bouht one for a laugh one time ....the most un erotic sensation I ever had lol + the people in the guest house knew I bought it.

Hope you have a better time

Oh cool i am sure ud enjoy it, my hubby had one he loved it! Hopefully ull get it before the double bank holiday weekend (with any luck) xx

enjoy and be sure to tell us all about it x

hi mr man fleshlight is a good toy work well very realistic actually , low maintenance and cheep to run .

at least you dont have to buy it flowers and say how lovely you are before you fuck it lol

take care enjoy ......

cardy boy wrote:

hi mr man fleshlight is a good toy work well very realistic actually , low maintenance and cheep to run .

at least you dont have to buy it flowers and say how lovely you are before you fuck it lol

take care enjoy ......

Does that mean you know longer need the female species? Us women have vibes and dildos too.. lol

Dee_licious333 wrote:

cardy boy wrote:

take care enjoy ......

Does that mean you know longer need the female species? Us women have vibes and dildos too.. lol

I used to have a boss who always said he would rather have a good dump than sex coz you dont have to cuddle it afterwards lol

gunther wrote:

Dee_licious333 wrote:

cardy boy wrote:

take care enjoy ......

I used to have a boss who always said he would rather have a good dump than sex coz you dont have to cuddle it afterwards lol

I have never been bought flowers or been told how lovely i am before sex and I dont always get a cuddle after .. hmmmm!! That said, Im not getting much anyway lol

hope it brings you lots of pleasure...looked at these for OH...love to read your thoughts on it.

Hope you like it, personally I didn't but still.

Dee_licious333 wrote:

I have never been bought flowers or been told how lovely i am before sex and I dont always get a cuddle after .. hmmmm!! That said, Im not getting much anyway lol

Awww dee I sent a red rose to Mrs Gs work place after our first date

It has arrived! It looks and feels very inviting! Will have to wait until later to try it out! :( Will let you know how I get on! ;)

Well I gave it a go and it felt fantastic!! BUT after washing under the tap there was a stringy like residue left behind on the sleeve material! I had my concerns before buying, I really don't trust what it is made of and don't want to use it again! No matter how many times people say it is safe! Such a shame because it really did feel amazing!!!

Contacted LH and have decided to send back! Such a shame because it literally felt incredible to use! :(

It's a real shame you decided to return yours, I love mine! Although I haven't used it in a while. I've definitely been concentrating on my arse a lot more recently!

It is a shame, it felt intense!! I've been neglecting mine!

I think the residue left behind was probably just cum! Maybe you didn't clean it properly, they are a bitch to clean. Another reason why I haven't used it in a while!

I think the residue left behind was probably just cum! Maybe you didn't clean it properly, they are a bitch to clean. Another reason why I haven't used it in a while!