Experiencing a good squirt from using a toy

On a Friday I usually like to have some good "me time" after a whole weeks work so yesterday I made myself comfortable and started playing with my mini pink rabbit and omg I experienced the most amazing squirt during an intense orgasm. I find that that particular toy always has that effect on me and I have even had to invest in a waterproof sheet to protect my mattress.

So this question would have undoubtedly been asked before but is there any other female members who have experienced a squirt from using a toy? It's such an incredible feeling of losing control and letting loose (literally! Lol).

I'm more of a gusher rather than a squirter. I tend to hold back during solo play, but with a partner using a glass or steel dildo on me, I can gush with these toys.

Hi just as a slight tangent, my girlfriend is a squirter and I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to minimise the wet beds? Tried towels (lots of towels!), but they’re little good. Don’t really want to get a waterproof mattress cover as they’ll be hot and sticky to sleep on and nothing shouts sexy more than one of the kids piddle pads.

quell wrote:

Hi just as a slight tangent, my girlfriend is a squirter and I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to minimise the wet beds? Tried towels (lots of towels!), but they’re little good. Don’t really want to get a waterproof mattress cover as they’ll be hot and sticky to sleep on and nothing shouts sexy more than one of the kids piddle pads.

The waterproof sheet that I purchased has a cotton coating to it and while you can cover the entire mattress with it, you can also just partially cover the area of the bed/mattress that you will be using. I did the latter before climbing on top of it and I found that it worked wonders. Afterwards I simply removed it and put it in the wash. It really did work wonders and my bed was bone dry lol. I also tried putting towels down in the past but found they couldn't withstand the flow but now the problem has been resolved. I really recommend shopping online for a waterproof cotton sheet.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm more of a gusher rather than a squirter. I tend to hold back during solo play, but with a partner using a glass or steel dildo on me, I can gush with these toys.

Now that you mention it, it was more of a gush that I experienced. Love your username by the way.

PinkVixen90 wrote:

quell wrote:

The waterproof sheet that I purchased has a cotton coating to it and while you can cover the entire mattress with it, you can also just partially cover the area of the bed/mattress that you will be using. I did the latter before climbing on top of it and I found that it worked wonders. Afterwards I simply removed it and put it in the wash. It really did work wonders and my bed was bone dry lol. I also tried putting towels down in the past but found they couldn't withstand the flow but now the problem has been resolved. I really recommend shopping online for a waterproof cotton sheet.

That's useful to know. Using toys it happens pretty much every time for me and towels are often not quite enough as it's more of a gush for me too but I have avoided a waterproof cover.

I suppose in my head I was thinking horrible plastic sheets. I’ll start the great internet hunt! Thanks for the advice it’s very much appreciated.

quell wrote:

I suppose in my head I was thinking horrible plastic sheets. I’ll start the great internet hunt! Thanks for the advice it’s very much appreciated.

No problem 🙂