Exploring

I am new! I want to learn more about prostate stimulation, how to give to women! What toys and lunes people prefer! What lingerie bigger ladies absolutely love!

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum! You sure picked the perfect place to find out the answers to all them questions :smiley:

Hi @B.D.E :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

If you use the search function you should be able to find lots of information about the topics you’re interested in but anything you can’t find feel free to start a topic to ask :+1:t2:

Hiya there @B.D.E :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome

Helloooo prostate is for men only, ladies don’t own one… But there’s loads of advice on anal.

Bigger ladies lingerie just depends on the taste, and what she would like…

Hi @B.D.E :wave: Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi there and welcome

Hi @B.D.E welcome.

Everyone has different tastes when it comes to lingerie, regardless of their clothing size.

Hi @B.D.E welcome. As a curvier woman I enjoy LH lingerie. I’d bring up with her so she could contribute? I say this because I know i would not like everything. Send her a pic and ask her opinion :smirk: this would get me started :blush:

Hey @B.D.E :wave::wave:

@B.D.E hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @B.D.E Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the forum @B.D.E :smile:

:wave: welcome!

Hi , as a curvy lady myself the lingerie we buy off LH is mostly just for the bedroom !
My OH started buying the black fierce collection without my approval (he loves black pvc) and it all sat in its boxes in the cupboard for a long time , but as usual he was right and it suited me and they feel great and make me feel sexy and confident , if you are buying for someone else check first though :slightly_smiling_face:
Enjoy the forum

1 Like