F*** buddy - Who wants one/who has one and how did you meet?

And how old. I quite like the idea..

I like the no strings idea as well :-)

Yes, after having had no sex in over 3 years I begin to question if I'm THAT unattractive?! I'd like a "buddy" as I don't know if being in another relationship is what I want after so much crap.

I’m a single man, goes without saying that I would love one!

I joined an app called 3sum and if you are a single female you get bombarded with messages as the app is mostly single men and couples. Works on the same basis as tinder, met a couple of guys on it had loads of fun . When its no strings attached its easier to talk about things and i get to know them first plus if you give good banter it makes it more fun . Meet up with these guys once a week but the excitement soon wears off plus life gets in the way at both ends. But its a great way to des-stress and be satusfied.

Both of us had FBs during our previous marraiges, her with her husbands knwoledge and consent and him without his wife's knowledge. Friends you just have sex with occasionally when you need a little variety. They were workmates and people we'd met socially.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

It's something I have considered again, but it didn't last long, the last time. But now I'm a trans woman I don't recon I will find it easy to find someone. As for where, any of the hook up sites I suppose, but again being trans I feel like I could end up getting beat up, rather than hooked up. So I don't think I'm going to bother risking it.

Really sad to hear that you are worried about being beaten up small minded people. I personally get a little turned on, of the thought meeting a transexual and there is a lot other people out there who do.

I do like the idea of having the human contact you don't get from a toy and the skin on skin contact (just a little touched starved here lol!) on one hand I'm not sure I could spbe emotionally separate enough but at the same time I'm not sure I'm selfless enough for a relationship, I feel like I just want to be wanted and desired and pleasured, not sure how capable I am of the giving part. That sound awful doesn't it?

Hookup apps. That's just how it always goes for me.

Had a fuck buddy when me and my OH split for a year, how did we meet?🙄 well she was and still is my OH's best mate! She'd just split we're husband too, we where both highly sexed at the time and it just was the perfect solution for both of us as we knew it would and could never be anything more because of the shit storm it would cause, It was the best sex I'd had up to that point. We stopped as soon as me and the OH decided try again. Its now 20 years later for me and the OH and she is still my OH's best friend. One thing we do know if we ever needed a FB ever again we'd be there for each other.

Judy's delight wrote:

Alicia4Ever wrote:

It's something I have considered again, but it didn't last long, the last time. But now I'm a trans woman I don't recon I will find it easy to find someone. As for where, any of the hook up sites I suppose, but again being trans I feel like I could end up getting beat up, rather than hooked up. So I don't think I'm going to bother risking it.

Really sad to hear that you are worried about being beaten up small minded people. I personally get a little turned on, of the thought meeting a transexual and there is a lot other people out there who do.

I'd certainly hook up with a transexual lady (pre-or post- op). I'm very turned on by the idea.

have had a few n.s.a. fun with males til i met my b/f

we have 3 somes sometimes but its not like just f/buddys

Usually close friends turn to f*ck buddies if you have any connection, it’s also fun and a bit of a dirty secret. I’m usually quite strict in terms of how I perceive sex and don’t like to give out to anyone I can’t see myself being in a relationship with, but Iv has a few drunken nights with friends that we just laugh about now, nothing serious except making eachother feel good for the night. It can be quite limited though, in a relationship you don’t have so many boundaries but your not likely to get up to anything of the “extreme” nature with a buddy.

Nope, not my thing and can say I've seen the harm in it on both sides. Had a "friend" sit and chat crap about me to an ad then they became FWB and we got back together and they just thought it would stop and we'd be friends again...how wrong they were. My Mrs had one and after hearing the stories of how great it was at first, basically he was playing games with her, dangling her on a stick picking her up and putting her down when he wanted, not her. I had a friend who, I saw purely as a friend, and she admitted she had feelings for me and wanted more and I had to break her heart knowing I'd never have sex with her, now I'm another good friend down because we both agreed it became awkward when we met up, even in a group So for me, it's a no

I've never had a FWB and couldn't have one. I'm too sensitive, clingy and territorial. I've had a friend who was broken hearted because she thought it would develop into something further

I never have but I would really like to try it. I don't really enjoy one night stands, I prefer sex when there is a connection there, when you can talk about what the other likes and also try new things. You don't get that in a one night stand, and in a relationship it can be tricky to because I don't want to come accross as being disrespectful - or scare her away with my fantasies.

Before I got married, I used to have one. We met at uni and remained friends througout the years. The sexual fling started just later, though. He was dating a friend of mine and when they broke up, due to her mum interfering, he came to me to cry over her and it happened and it was amazing. By the way, I told my friend to make sure she was over him and after making sure that was the case, we wnjoyed a good year and a half no strings attached sex. He was a lovely guy and we had a very good time, before he met his OH and got serious with her. I reckon if I ever separated or broke up with my hubby, that's what I would go for, nothing too serious.

I like the idea but I dont think I could ever do it. I fall for people far too easy. I am an emotional person and I dont think I could seperate the sex from anything else.

I had one years ago, very fun but did turn into a relationship in the end because we got too attached to each other.

Hi everyone, glad to hear about your experiences with a f buddy. I am very private and shy about this but now this thread has come up I'm hoping I could get some advice. I have had the same f*ck buddy for 5 years now and feeling very confused and sometimes sad as I won't meet anyone else because he's always in the back of mind. (Although I have dated other men but not slept with anyone else since I met my f buddy). We don't openly talk about our feelings either and I do have feelings but I just always play it 'cool'. I'd also like to know from a mans perspective if he would be doing it for so long because he knows I'll just say yes and is using me because I'm there. I would love to hear an outsiders opinion as I think it would really help me understand my fb situation. Xx