F*** buddy - Who wants one/who has one and how did you meet?

PrettyKitty24 wrote:

Hi everyone, glad to hear about your experiences with a f buddy. I am very private and shy about this but now this thread has come up I'm hoping I could get some advice. I have had the same f*ck buddy for 5 years now and feeling very confused and sometimes sad as I won't meet anyone else because he's always in the back of mind. (Although I have dated other men but not slept with anyone else since I met my f buddy). We don't openly talk about our feelings either and I do have feelings but I just always play it 'cool'. I'd also like to know from a mans perspective if he would be doing it for so long because he knows I'll just say yes and is using me because I'm there. I would love to hear an outsiders opinion as I think it would really help me understand my fb situation. Xx

Sounds to me like you already have an answer...but that's my 2p

My ex offered me ongoing FWB, but I turned her down because I didn't think I could separate sex from feelings.

I did think about it first though!

The good thing was that saying no meant no ties to break when I met my wife.

Similarly Pretty Kitty, sounds like you have it worked out. Time to move on I think. If you have feeling for an FB, you don't want it to be an FB any more. So if he isn't interested in more, time to move on and try to find either another FB you are truly not interested in, or a partner.

I'm always in two minds.

I have a very high sex drive and love exploring in (and outside) of the bedroom. I've found people I really like, but then when it comes to getting physical it's not been anything that rock my world or they are too vanilla in their tastes. Of course I don't mind for the right person but I believe that a good healthy sex life is a must for a good relationship!

There are perks to a FB like I can get my needs met, but at the same time I do like relationships and having someone there genuinely for me.

I haven't had a FB for some time but part of me thinks it'd be a good idea for a bit again.

@PrettyKitty24 I agree with what everyone else has written... It is holding you back. Don't be afraid to be true to yourself, acknowledge your needs and don't forget you really are worth whatever you actually long for. Lowering your standards too much and settling for something just because it's there isn't always a good idea.

I had some FBs when I was 18-20 years old and they were around my age or just a bit older. It never ended well because I actually wanted a relationship, so I'd develop feelings for them.

Now I'm 29 and have had a few FBs during the last couple of years. We are clear from the start about what we want out of our contact. It's worked great, even though I did fall hard for one of them last year. Their age varies from 22-42. Might be worth noting that I do not settle for vanilla sex when it comes to FBs. I have specific requirements and they need to be rather kinky and open.

Never even heard the term while in between wives . Guess technically I did have several one time sex fests with girls that ran around with our group of friend . No attatchment just sexual releif . Favorite was blond that called me out of the blue and said she would make me a dinner and practice all sorts of sexual fun . Got to her apartment where she met me in a teddy at the door . Great dinner and great sex . She was leaving in two days to go to Nevada to work at the Mustang Ranch as a hooker ! A fond memory .

I had a fb and we met through a mutual friend of ours and got chatting and then one thing lead to another and then it became regular and we agreed to be fb's and I pushed her boundries and our mutual friend walked in on us as she was tied up and was in a comprised position and it turned into a hot 3sum and had a few 3sums together indoors and outdoors.

So I had a FWB 3 years ago...whos now my BF who I've been living with for the past 1 1/2 years..so I must be a bit of an exception to he rule! We met at work and instantly had a strong physical connection. Unfortunately we also had a lot in common too. Things were fine for a few months but i started to fall hard, and hid it from him in case the whole thing blew up. Not going to lie it got very stressful, there were more than a few times when i regretted it, especially as we worked together and a lot of rumours started flying about. We did a lot of things wrong, i wasnt telling him how i felt and he did treat me disrespectfully at times, if i had my time again should probably have walked away. Anyway 1 1/2 years ago he moved back to where he grew up..which was 200 miles away. I expected to never see him again but within a couple of weeks we were having serious talks and i ended up moving in. Im now the happiest ive ever been and we're in a strong, stable relationship, something I never expected could happen beteeen us

Tinder. He had body shot as his photos and his bio stated he wasnt looking for anything serious and just wants fun, we swiped right for each other, 24 hours later we met up and fucked. Enjoyed it so we're gonna carry on meeting up. He has a big and fat dick which he has said most girls hes been with cant take it where as i took it all (mouth and pussy) with no problems, the harder he pounded me it hurt a little but that just turned him on more lol. We're both into kinky rough sex so we both enjoy sex with each other.

I've got a fuck buddy but it's a mf couple i join them for 3sums and 4sums sometimes he just sits and watches me fuck his wife and when he works away she messages me and fuck her whilst he's away and we send him pics and vids and sometimes we do live cam for him to watch us and she's quite kinky and willing to explore different things and try different places (indoors & outside) and fuck in public places (Waitrose car park cheltenham) been meeting up with them for a yr and a half and enjoying it

I’ve had FWBs but feelings always developed. The last one was a full blown affair with my best friend that ended in me getting pregnant and him running for the hills, so I doubt I will be doing that again 🙃 I don’t like being made to feel like I’m only good enough to be a side piece either

After been in a long term relationship till I was early 20s. I didn't want strings so went for an FB. I never got attached sadly he did so had to end it. We are both now happily married and not to each other.

Think im abit late to this thread, but either way, ive had a few F*** buddies when i was younger, but if i was to have one now, it would be for trying new and adventurous things out ( like anal play/ pegging - bdsm and alot more kinkier things)

Think im abit late to this thread, but either way, ive had a few F*** buddies when i was younger, but if i was to have one now, it would be for trying new and adventurous things out ( like anal play/ pegging - bdsm and alot more kinkier things)

Mr Kinky use to have one before meeting Mrs Kinky. Use to meet up with her quite a lot. She was single and heavily pregnant which was a major kink

Even though I'm now single I would prefer a relationship, I'm gagging for a good shag but with my scent fetish plus worn clothing I would prefer a relationship preferably living together. I don't think I could do a fb again, I would most likely get too attached.

I want to find a guy to jerk off and experimetn a little with.. 0///0

I had one whilst at Uni. She had graduated the year before and I was a Fresher. She had come back to visit friends and decided to pull me rather than be jumped on by her friend who she didn’t fancy.

After a good ONS she asked the following morning if I wanted to do this again? No strings, no lovey dovey stuff, just now and again go to each other’s to shag and chat.

She taught me a great deal about sex, and it only ended when she got a rather well off chap who she married.

I had one on and off for 9-10 years. He was an old school friend. Feelings came in the way a couple times on both sides but we are both in happy relationships and remain friends to this day

Years ago while going through my marriage breakdown I met a woman through my work and she asked if I wanted to have some no strings fun, so we went out for a meal and chatted about what we want and don't want. The outcome was we could phone each other to meet up for a coffee or meal so we can chat, or even phone and say get over here and fuck my brains out. We had a great time together what ever we did when we met up, this went on for about 3 years till she met a man she married.