Facial

Still seems that you are trying to reason it out, with all the other possible areas she is happy for you to come on, breasts, pussy, etc, fixate on the one area she is not keen on.

It is meant to be mutual pleasure and mutually enjoyable, so I would respect her wishes.

Sorry if this comes across as sounding harsh.

4 Likes

Yep. It couldnā€™t be any simpler. Like any person, the woman you are supposed to love has hard limits. This is one of them and sheā€™s told you. Respect it.

3 Likes

So you are still considering doing it even though you have made a point of noting that she doesnā€™t you want to? Youā€™ve asked a question and had a a fair few responses stating the same thing, its not a good idea and doing something without someoneā€™s consent is not ok.

You mentioned in a previous post that you think she secretly wants you to? Thats an awful assumption. But if it is really what you think, hadnā€™t you better ask her first?

3 Likes

EDITED BY MOD

But to answer directly, am I thinking to do ā€œaccidentally,ā€ nope. Iā€™ll just not resist so much, let her know well in advance if Iā€™m going to cum n she can push me back or stop with her hand.

2 Likes

In the scenarios you have discribed she was in control and could make her own choice.

In the scenario you are describing you are wanting to take that control away, which is why it is a bad idea.

You need to discuss it then respect her wishes.

1 Like

Are you for real?!

Holding back from saying exactly what I want to say so Iā€™ll tone it down. Your wife deserves so much better.

(Apologies if this is out of line, but comments like this are absolutely not ok and should not be tolerated.)

3 Likes

Would definitely avoid any accidents.

Never done it myself but can see the attraction, but better to be open about it and talk with her, than not.

1 Like

A quick thing on consent:
The absence of a ā€œnoā€ does not mean ā€œyesā€.
People should seek presence of an affirmative/enthusiastic ā€œyesā€, rather than simply an absense of a ā€œnoā€.

Rather than focusing on how ā€œinfuriatingā€ you find women, please consider your own responsibilities and reflect on your comments/actions.

3 Likes

Generally, sexual assault is defined as unwanted sexual contact.

5 Likes

(Disclaimer: Iā€™m not a mod :slightly_smiling_face:)

Please spare a thought for Rule 1.

1 No personal attacks or inflammatory behaviour

We want the Lovehoney forums to be a friendly place, where people can feel comfortable and confident. Debate and discussion is encouraged but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

By all means disagree (and as strong as you like), but donā€™t resort to personal attacks. :+1:

3 Likes

@Ian_Chimp whatever, going to ask whoever to delete my account anyway.

I apologise if that came across as anything other than a friendly reminder.

Iā€™m sure if you rephrased your post you could still make a similar point without the need to delete?

@EmmaC1989 no no, donā€™t be deleting your account. It should be totally natural to feel anger when reading things like that. I sure felt it when I posted my comment which breaches the same rule, and even though I typed mine in the heat of the moment and now realise I couldā€™ve worded it differently (after taking a few deep breaths :joy:), Iā€™m choosing not to edit it because I feel strongly about the topic.

Donā€™t be going anywhere x

1 Like

I think everybody has managed to show their strength of feeling but direct that to the suggested action rather than to the person specifically (though there may be more implied :slightly_smiling_face:). I think saying ā€˜you are x y zā€™ is normally where we draw the line? Or am I going crazy? :slightly_smiling_face:

Itā€™s certainly not worth deleting your account over though. Itā€™s a sensitive subject, and itā€™s bound to attract a bit of heat. :+1:

All understood, and I do agree with you @Ian_Chimp - there is a line. As you said, it is a sensitive topicā€¦ but it may be a subject that is much more personal to some than others so the initial anger can be understood.

1 Like

Absolutely. It was just a heads up, nothing more. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just to open this out a bit (as I think everyoneā€™s in agreement that deliberately jizzing on/in someoneā€™s face without consent is a really ignorant thing to do :-1:), but would this count for squirting too?

In my opinion, yes it is exactly the same.

Regardless of gender, orgasms and ejaculation arenā€™t always something you have a lot of control over so accidents can happen. It can also be easy not to fully communicate with a partner, particularly with a new partner, about exactly what is and isnā€™t ok. Someone isnā€™t automatically a bad person for something going wrong during sex. Intention (or recklessness) is the important thing; if you know your partner objects to something and choose to do it/let it happen then thatā€™s wrong.

4 Likes

Yes, I would say, as many forum members have said it is about consent.

Sex is meant to be enjoyable for both parties, so anything which isnā€™t consensual should not happen. IMHO.

2 Likes

I would discuss it with her and maybe watch a sex scene together with them doing it. I think sometimes if you want to do something out of the ordinary to a vanilla type of person it can be a bit of shock for them. Never just do it to someone but you can express how you feel and show them that it normal. But end of the day if she still say no then that your answer.