Facials - how to get my other half to like them

We have wet wipes in easy reach which helps but I honestly don't believe she owns a single hair band but that's another good idea AdnaW, sure it would be easy to pick up a cheap one from boots (or wherever females buy these sorts of things).

Muz333 wrote:

We have wet wipes in easy reach which helps but I honestly don't believe she owns a single hair band but that's another good idea AdnaW, sure it would be easy to pick up a cheap one from boots (or wherever females buy these sorts of things).

I have these great ones from Primark

They are hair bobbles that are big enough to wear as hairbands (you know the elasticated ones footballers with long hair wear?) - because they are so lon,g you can double them up and wear them on your wrist much more comfortably than normal hair bobbles (less digging in and cutting off circulation) and still use either to pull hair off the face or use as bobbles to tie hair back with...

Axx

Ps - more for your girlfriend's benefit than yours I imagine but I'm impressed with the hairbands so had to share :P

WandA wrote:

Whooo!

What 'method' did you attempt then?

HI WandA, it was most successful, a good chat about why I like it, and why it reinforces to me how sexy she is, really but her at ease, and got her in the mood, and we had a half in half out cum on her tongue, down her chin 'fun' in the shower. It was loads of fun :) Thanks all for your advice.

Wahey! A bit of toungue action was probably even better than just a facial!

Hope you both get a bit more comfortable.

And that you stick around and get used to the forums!

Byeeee!