Fame at Last!

I've just been flicking through the pages of the first Lovehoney magazine (I've had it a week or so and not read it yet - discraceful I know) and blow-me if my very own words, from the bootie blutt plug review I did a while back, aren't immortalised for everyone to see on page 31!

If I hadn't just received my first trial product to test (review will be with you sometime next week Ruth) I'd be demanding royalties about now! Autographed copy anyone?

Ok... I'm getting delusions of grandeur... many of you good folk are also quoted too... good fun this me thinks!

It's cool huh? My pic is in there too - I was so excited!

There's a quote from me as well, one that had me rolling around and hoping my man didn't realise it was me when he was looking through it!

Who is on page 3 ????????

Tallboy

well i haven't been in it yet, but fingers crossed for next time eh?

Out of interest, how discretely packaged is it? I was considering signing up for the catalogue and mag, but seeing as it's a shared house...

Oh completely, in a brown envelope exactly like orders. Is there a mag?? I thought just the catalogue which is all online anyway. Though it is very pretty (and my photo adorns it!)

mine just came in a plain envelope hun so its very discrete, just like the parcels are from here, although saying that, when i got my freebie the other day the postie told me he knew what it was as he could feel it through the envelope lol

Hi Sexy, you have probably said already so sorry if that is the case, but what was it you had delivered that the posty felt up. I would like to know so that l don't repeat the episode!!!

Thanks Tallboy

Hi Lovehoney could l be the first centrefold !!!!!!!

Tallboy

sexymel88 wrote:

mine just came in a plain envelope hun so its very discrete, just like the parcels are from here, although saying that, when i got my freebie the other day the postie told me he knew what it was as he could feel it through the envelope lol

How rude Mr postie was having a feel!! Thats shocking.

imeldaimelda wrote:

Oh completely, in a brown envelope exactly like orders. Is there a mag?? I thought just the catalogue which is all online anyway. Though it is very pretty (and my photo adorns it!)

Yeah there is a mag and its really good, sometime i cant be bothered login onto the net and I have my lovehoney mog at the ready to flick though, its ace!! Make sure you get one Imelda!!

it was a vibe that they dont stock yet, i dont mind him being rude, hes a mate and he always nosies into my post lol, he asked if it was similar things that came in such a large box the other day and i just laughed and blushed lol

So gonna put myself down for that! I thought it was just a catalogue, but realise with the reviews etc it's the mag that I have. Gonna make sure I get it all the time now.

Might needto be a 6 page concertina jobbie and that would only cover the shot sideways ha ha, only joking.

Tallboy and mind where you put that staple- ouch !!