Fancy dress outfits from competitor

Hi all, I will precurse this post with the disclaimer that I have been and read the Forum Rules and have found nothing which states I can’t discuss another retailer, only that:

“Do not post advertisements or links to other adult retailers”

Given that I wont be posting advertisements or links and competitor is not an ‘adult retailer’ I shouldn’t be breaking any Forum Rules.

My question is simple, has anyone purchased any fancy dress outfits from competitor and if so, what has their quality and fit been like in comparison to other more premium sellers?

They have an abundance of outfits for Maids, Schoolgirls, Cheerleaders, Nurses, Bunnys, etc etc.

They are so much cheaper than Adult Stores (many under £10) and from the pictures look just as good, if not better.

Im aware there are reviews on the website itself, but you can’t always trust the source due to paid reviews and bots etc. Plus you know the old addage, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is!

Im very tempted to place an order given I can get three outfits for the price of one elsewhere (buying for my girlfriend by the way).

Anyone got any feedback?

I’ve found with competitor that here is no consistency with sizing. What a medium is for one item will be different for the other. Also some items are quite oddly designed, like my partner bought what she thought was a normal tshirt but when it arrived it was more of a crop top and the description had no mention of that. So When we order off competitor we usually send most of the orders back

If a store sells similar items as the Lovehoney website and the items discussed are of the same nature it will be classed as a competitor.

I will update the rules to make sure this is clear.

1 Like

An update would be appreciated, as i went to the effort of combing the Forum Rules before posting and genuinely did not believe I would be in breach of them having reviewed them thoroughly.

1 Like

I’ve added it in now :slight_smile:

• Do not post advertisements, comment, or links to other adult retailers and competitors

What classes as a competitor?
A store that sells similar items to the Lovehoney website

4 Likes

Buy cheap buy twice.

1 Like