Fantasies

This is a 10 year old discussion that continues to be bumped up on the message board. Referring back the original post, fantasies are sexual desires that can’t be realized on Friday night once the kids go to bed or with the SO every third Tuesday each month. Many are never experienced at all and only remain in our minds. Sexual fantasies are only limited by your creativity and interest in exploring more. If you are having to make stuff up to suit your spouse, it’s not a fantasy.

2 Likes

I have a number of fantasies, one which centres around being used by a number of guys. I remember watching 3 guys going into the changing rooms at my local gym and have run the scenario through in my head when masturbating, following them in, stripping naked for them and then letting my imagination run wild…

6 Likes

Oooft :fire::fire::fire:
I have a bag of lingerie that is approved to be ripped off me, if he ripped some of the other things, he better be replacing it :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

Bra on definitely adds to the whole experience. :wink:
They’re surprisingly tough things and if going all the way with the “ripping clothes off thing” I’ve always found it’s the bra that puts up the biggest fight! Needless to say, the lighter/lacier a bra is the easier it’ll give in. Don’t ask how I know :rofl:
But in case anyone does want to know….best method I found is to wrap your arms around the person from behind, grab the inner edges of the cups where the cleavage is, then tug outwards (a bit like when Superman rips his shirt open!). With a bit of luck the bra cups will at least split from one another and hopefully rip off the strap along their lower edge too. :astonished:

1 Like

My fantasy is being at the mercy of at least a dozen Thai Lady Boys who haven’t had sex for a week or more and who are absolutely gagging for it.After a session many years ago with my Thai GF at the time we had two real beauties join us for a mind blowing weekend.The thought of all that come flying gets me so horny.

1 Like

We have varied fantasies but these are our favourites:

Her: experiencing sex with a woman for the first time. It involves being seduced by a powerful businesswoman in a hotel bar

Him: Employing Mrs Q as his PA and abusing his position of authority as expected. Suspenders and tight dresses a must

Unlikely either of these will happen though :grinning:

1 Like

Not a fantasy, but rather a craving right now is a good hard spanking with her hand. Preferably while she is wearing a pair of leather gloves. I’m either on my hands and knees or bent over something. Also some really good hard slaps of my hard cock. When she has done it in the past my cock gets harder with each slap.

Having a bunch of people from here for an orgy . Just a bunch of cum as you are , dressed sexy or not at all . We could sample each other over a number of days , would not want anyone left out . Plus maybe we could help many others complete their fantasies . I would be happy to be available for pretty much anything . But I would like to help women who want to peg take a poke at me , along with any fellows that have the urge . Licking up my mess after I cum in a lady and trying my hand at a few blow jobs would not hurt my feelings either . And my list of sexual things is pretty long . I think a good time would be had by all attendees .

5 Likes

I am surprised you have not had the chance to try either of these experiences. Not sure if it makes sense but both answer questions about sexuality and sensuality. You don’t need to like either one but by trying… now you know.

1 Like

Might be disgusting to some but for a long time I’ve wanted to try a Roman shower, specifically chocolate.
Force-feed/gorge on really rich, sickly chocolate foods…cakes, trifle, milkshakes etc, until it comes back up again all over each other whilst having sex.
(Bit weird but hey……)

I guess I did not make it clear , I have licked women clean for over four decades . Been missing it for some time and would enjoy doing it a bunch . The other is only a relatively recent desire . Chances are near zero at this stage of the game . Why it is under fantasies .

Two fantasies of mine involve another man.

First fantasy is wife being taken from behind by another man in a spooning position where I am between her legs licking her clit at the same time. Occasionally pulling him out of her and sucking him, then putting him back inside my wife. Ultimately licking and cleaning them both up after he comes inside my wife.

Second is me servicing another man while my wife watches and masturbates. After he either comes in my mouth or ass he leaves and me and my wife have crazy wild sex.

5 Likes

I regularly think about if I could nip slip in a public place and then a quick flash, you know, like trying on some shoes but I happen to be wearing a skirt and no knickers. And my husband is just watching others noticing me.

Growing up, id always think about how I’d love to have a some couple play with another man and his girl, pressing our breasts against each other and playing with nipples while im sucking him off and my man (i guess now husband!) is taking me from behind and we’re visible between curtains.

6 Likes

My misunderstanding. Based on an earlier post I thought it was something you would like to experience.

1 Like

I very much want to play with a woman.

2 Likes

@GoGirl12 i think it’s because we will tacitly know to caress and play with them how we’d like to be treated. Just some girl on girl rubbing and like @Curvycandy suggests, all oiled up will be amazing.

2 Likes

The urge to give a BJ and take a cock up the ass is still high on my fantasies! I love a dildo in my ass so keep imagining the warmth of a real thing!

4 Likes

@Curvycandy … Mrs W here … I have always been fascinated by and appreciated the male form including the genitals. As I got older I could actually touch these things… Mr W has been showing me how to appreciate the beauty in many other things including the female form and the boobs and genitals (although I have always appreciated what I considered to be a beautiful female) … my fantasies now include making love with another female and having 2 females fulfilling my and their desires. I now consider this to be normal… on the basis of “don’t knock it unless you have tried it”…

5 Likes

You are not alone @GoGirl12 . My wife told me for years she was not gay but loved tits.

1 Like

My fatansy became a reality just recently. I really wanted to hook up with someone and do it on the beach, and the guy was really into it. It was fun.