Fantasy Extreme The Prisoner Cock Cage

What do people think to this item? Is it worth buying it? Never has brought anything like this before. Liked the thought of it for a while now. Just wondered what people thought.

Have you read the reviews?
What kind of use have you in mind?

I have read the reviews just wondered what else people had to say.

I have one and I have written one of the reviews.

I'm not sure what you're looking for and what your circumstances are. I've never found that locking myself up was particularly exciting but when your OH holds the key it's a different (cock &) ball game.

It's certainly very confortable as long as th ring is the right size for you but you won't get that confined feeling of a smaller cage.

I did buy one in the end and im glad i did. Both me and my wife love it. I've be told im going be in it for 3 weeks.

Wow - 3 weeks as a start is a big ask. You may find that you need to try shorter periods and build up.

Also can I suggest that you and your wife do some reading about castity and how it works. I'm not talking about the fantasy stuff but really insightful comments. When we first started out we found that there was some good information on a website called 'Tickleberry'. It was informative and helped us understand the dynamics of male chastity.

Good luck

I only wear it in the evenings not for work during daytime. Will look at that website.