Fantasy threesome...?

I've been watching a lot of "Orange Is The New Black" lately and Laura Prepon and my hubby have been popping up in a lot of my dreams..

If i had to pick though it would be Tom Hardy, Me and Chris Hemsworth

Karen Gillan and.....another Karen Gillan?!

Does that count?

magicnumber69 wrote:

Karen Gillan and.....another Karen Gillan?!

Does that count?

Course it does in that case I can have Peter Capaldi twice.

@kittencub:- I'm sure it must be possible, via some contrived spacey-wacey, timey-wimey temporal paradox, or some such! Sure, it'll probably tear the universe a new one, but damn, it'll be fun in the meantime!

magicnumber69 wrote:

@kittencub:- I'm sure it must be possible, via some contrived spacey-wacey, timey-wimey temporal paradox, or some such! Sure, it'll probably tear the universe a new one, but damn, it'll be fun in the meantime!

I'll have him as the Doctor and Malcolm Tucker Oh what fun.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

For FMM me, John Barrowman and David Tennant, a bit of Doctor Who roleplay and kink, light bondage and DP and some hot Doctor-Jack times!

I can definitely see the joy in Captain Jack and that particular Doctor.

I've been thinking about this for a few days, and I can't decide: CN Lester and either Jiz Lee or Jack Monroe.

Me, my partner and Shailene Woodley

For me it would be OH and Mark Harmon...Gibbs in NCIS. OH would choose

Kate Middleton

Ke$ha annnnnnnd Taylor Lautner.... hmmm :)

carey mulligan and ed sheeran.

Not as hot now but always been no1,anglelina jolie,and never been in top 10 but very fit jennnifer aniston,just to watch em try out do each other,as 1 finishes you off the other gets u goin again

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Hehe I have Taylor lautner and his " wolf brothers" striped to the waist as my wallpaper on my mobile.. In 43 and single....not dead!😉😄😜

ohhh I retract Taylor Lautner and replace him with Channing Tatum... or shall I bump off Ke$ha... humm!

Okay, Jennifer Lawrence (sorry to bandwagon, but even the missus fancies the pants off her) and Katy B.

And Karen Gillan...

And Mel B...

Hey, you said fantasy, didn't you? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

naughty mum wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Hehe I have Taylor lautner and his " wolf brothers" striped to the waist as my wallpaper on my mobile.. In 43 and single....not dead!😉😄😜

haha wit woo!

OH and her best mate! Lol
Rachel Riley and Suzanna Reid!

I have had a long hard think... first would be Ke$ha and Taylor Lautner... then it would be Emma Stone and Channing Tatum :)

Not very original, but me, Shakira and Rhianna sounds like a nice fantasy

ffm littlekit hammersin and me mmf hammerin a stud wellhung and naughty me

MFF Jennifer Lopez and Kelly Brook

MMF Kelly Brook and Daniel Craig