Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

Just wanted to post a thread on here as I've made so many nice friends and it's cool that you can chat regarding anything on here!

Looking forward to one of my fave programmes tonight! 'Ernie The Wildman' on the Blaze channel 10pm, (freeview) x2 EP's. His catchphrase is "Live Action!!" Please don't let the title of programme and quote mislead you, it's nothing sexy! (Lmao) ๐Ÿ˜‚.

The program is so cool and funny (in my opinion), Ernie is known as 'Turtleman' and lives in the Kentucky outback. He spends his time helping locals by catching dangerous critters that ransack their houses/properties. It makes me laugh every episode and he has a crew of mates that help him, who are just as quirky as him!

Please let me know if anyone has watched it, or check it out toinght and tell me what y'all think. Lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for reading!!

Fear of the walking dead. Don't have much time for tv daily so this is mine and hubs fav might time watching

Hey Emerald

Please take care to use full English where you can. We don't allow text speak / uneccesary abbreviations in the forum as it makes your post difficult to understand.

I've edited this post for you, but before posting anything else, please take another look at the Forum Rules.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

At the moment I'm loving Ru Paul's Drag Race. I'd definitely reccommend it to anyone.

2 Likes

Better Call Saul season 4 on Netflix, prequel to Breaking Bad...getting very interesting now!

The Repair Shop weeknights on BBC2, gentle undemanding programme where people have valuable/sentimental items repaired, some VERY talented people at work on this show.

2 Likes
Iโ€™m on catch up at the moment from when I was poorly so just finished watching latest seaSon of criminal minds,

Just watched save me which drove me to so many tears..

Now watching unforgotten, Stan Leeโ€™s lucky man &shades of blue

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Hey Emerald

Please take care to use full English where you can. We don't allow text speak / uneccesary abbreviations in the forum as it makes your post difficult to understand.

I've edited this post for you, but before posting anything else, please take another look at the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

So sorry Jess, I will ensure I read through again! Thanks for editing my post, this won't happen again. Sincere apologies. x ๐Ÿ˜Œ Thank you. Sorry I've had a few issues with my message posting and the way things read. I realise I have to write things properly as I won't have a chance of being considered to review for Lovehoney. I know you and Leanne need to see how people write well. x

WillC wrote:

Better Call Saul season 4 on Netflix, prequel to Breaking Bad...getting very interesting now!

The Repair Shop weeknights on BBC2, gentle undemanding programme where people have valuable/sentimental items repaired, some VERY talented people at work on this show.

Cool, I loved watching Breaking Bad with my hubby and Saul is really cheesy anf funny as a lawyer although he tries his best in his own way! lol. Will check out 'Better Call Saul' and recommended it to the hubby as he tried watching, but didn't give it long enough to get going!

Thanks for your input 'WillC', especially nearing Autumn/Winter I think a lot of us struggle to find good stuff to watch! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just to add, I'm into classic Eastenders on UKTV play catch up (Drama channel). I wasn't yet born when it first aired! Really interesting to see the array of all the 'old skool' characters! Does anyone else watch this? x

Jess, can we use the term 'OH' (for other half) as I've seen lots of others do so on here? Also, can I use puctuation such as ' ' or " " if I quote someone's name or want to highlight a particular product? Finally, are we okay to use LH as an abbreviation for Lovehoney? Thanks, just wanted to check these with you. ๐Ÿ˜‡ Thanks for your kind guidance.x

Emerald269, let me just say that Gus Fring, Mike Ermantraut and Hector Salamanca are all in it from season 3 onwards!

Watched first episode of 911 on Sky Witness, that was promising.

Cheers 'WillC' will definitely take a look, thanks. ๐Ÿ˜

YouMeAtSex wrote:

At the moment I'm loving Ru Paul's Drag Race. I'd definitely reccommend it to anyone.

Seen bits of 'Ru Paul' on adverts, and looks quite funny but will have to see if I can get into it! x Nice to chat to you again. x

Emerald269 wrote:

YouMeAtSex wrote:

Seen bits of 'Ru Paul' on adverts, and looks quite funny but will have to see if I can get into it! x Nice to chat to you again. x

You definitely need to try! Seasons 8-10 are on Netflix, I really need to try and find the other seasons somewhere haha. Nice to chat to you again too, hope things are well :D x

Currently binge watching Brooklyn nine nine and its an awesome comedy show.

I have lost interest in a lot of the shows I was watching, such as The Walking Dead and have started to re-watch a lot of older shows I loved. Like House M.D, Battlestar Galactica and 24.

1 Like

I have found it really difficult to get into any series at the moment. I'm rewatching Dexter's Laboratory while eagerly awaiting She's Gotta Have It season two to start.

Been having a Jigsaw movie fest with hubby. I love the psychological element to it and now got him into the films too! I love horror and gore and anything that keeps you in suspense. Attracted to horror films about demonic possession aswell (anything dark really, lol). Insidious is really cool, anyone else love horrors/psychological thriller type stuff?! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Thanks to YouMeAtSex, things are not going too bad at all at the moment. xx ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Has anybody watched โ€œThe Santa Clarita dietโ€ yet?

Itโ€™s on Netflix, itโ€™s got Drew Barrymore as the lead role. Super funny stuff!!

Babylon Berlin is amazing - an excellent portrayal Weimar republic Berlin late 1920s. Costumes, scenery, music all amazing. And that's not even considering actors or storyline. Watch it if you can!

Sam83, yes we`ve watched both series of Santa Clarita, love it! On a similar comedy theme, we liked The Good Place too.

Currently watching keeping up with the kardashians and binge watching โ€œthe good placeโ€