Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

I’ve recently watched Sisyphus on Netflix! In Korean with subs! If you can put up with subs it’s worth a watch! I thought it was anyway :joy: I was stuck to it from the start :ok_hand:t3:

Talk if it coming back now :crossed_fingers:

You’re pulling my leg?! :open_mouth:

1 Like

Have you give it a go?

Sorry I thought I was replying to another thread :man_facepalming:t3: Yes honestly, I was reading about it the other day :crossed_fingers::ok_hand:t3:

Yes, rumour has it a few of the Netflix charcters will be turning up in the Disney MCU, Charlie Cox is rumoured to be playing Peter’s lawyer in the new Spider-man film…

1 Like

A few I’ve watched and enjoyed on Netflix:
It’s always sunny in Philadelphia
Archer
Kim’s convenience
Ash vs evil dead
Marvel punisher
Sons of anarchy
Queen of the south
Misfits
Van helsing
Wynonna Earp

1 Like

Quite enjoying Jupiter’s Legacy on Netflix.

2 Likes

I started watching Servant season 1 on Saturday night, and finished it 4am Sunday morning, could not turn it off! Cannot wait for a second season, I screened at my screen when the credits started rolling!

Just on with mare of easttown! Pretty good :ok_hand:t3:

Was looking at this, think I’ll give it a go! Looks like my kind of thing :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m watching 24 at the moment, up to season 9 now.
Other than that -
New Amsterdam
Creamerie (A NZ comedy where all men have died from some mysterious disease and its only women left)
Nancy Drew

There are a few others we flick through casually

1 Like

Cancelled Sky contract and now have frig all to watch. Thought prices were meant to come down the longer you stayed, mine went WAY up for base package.
Any recommendations, Netflix, Now tv etc?

I got bored of 24 after season 35

2 Likes

@Peitho - In the missing vowels thread I said I’d get back to you about “We Are Lady Parts”. I’ve just watched ep 1 and to be honest I’m a bit lukewarm about it. I’m going to persevere with it to see if it picks up, but in the first ep I felt it lacked any real comedic spark: felt a bit flat and laboured to me. We’ll see though… :thinking:

1 Like

I watched the first two episodes on Tuesday night! I was going to write something about it in missing vowels but deleted everything I wrote as I had a similar response to you and thought I didn’t sound very positive :see_no_evil:.

There are definitely some comedy moments but it seemed very forced and more about stereotypes and presumably the main characters forthcoming journey to fight them than actual humour. I will try a bit more of it but I’m currently a couple of episodes behind on Sewing Bee and am rewatching Angel so they might come first :joy:.

1 Like

If you watched or are watching Friends, the reunion is definitely worth seeing.

4 Likes

I’m kinda addicted to this lame arse programme, celeb go dating the mansion :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

Have just started “Line of Duty” on Netflix, seems to be building the characters nicely, good acting too.

4 Likes

Regarding the Friends Reunion, it was ironic that an episode was built around Ross having his teeth whitened to ridiculous levels, then we see Matthew Perry with similar teeth in real life!

I’m watching SAS Who Dares Wins on Channel 4

Line Of Duty was brill. Can’t wait for the next series!

2 Likes