Fave TV Progs at the mo...!

SAS who dares wins

Jason fox :drooling_face: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Open house, the great sex experiment.

1 Like

The Final season of Better Call Saul, it is beatifully shot and so well scripted, and everything is coming together now! Definitely on a par with Breaking Bad!

Going back through TrueBlood for the millionth time :heart: #TeamEric :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Agatha Raisin.
She is brilliant and back for a new series

1 Like

Just had a binge on channel 4 catch up some thing called HULLRAISERS ,love it very funny :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Love Hullraisers, almost on a par with Derry Girls!! Iā€™m currently working my way back through all the series of 24 again - just finished season 2 and itā€™s still as good as it was the first time!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching Devils on Sky. Highly recommend

FBoy Island on bbc. Itā€™s as awful as it sounds :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Have just finished Conversations with Friends. 12 episodesā€¦ cracked them out in 2 days :joy:

1 Like

Was Converstions with Friebds Any goodā€¦heard it was a bit slowā€¦

Iā€™ve just started watching Volume 3 of Love, Death and Robots

The Mini Zombie Apocolype episode made me wet my pants

Iā€™ve definitely seen mixed reviews haha but I really enjoyed it. Itā€™s an easy watch and easy to keep up with.

Woooo isnt it a little raunchy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Watched every episode of the recent SAS: Are you tough enough which I absolutely love. Now watching the series, Commando Britainā€™s Ocean warriors.

I love RuPauls Drag Race. I didnt know I could watch it on Netflix. I will check out the past seasons.

2 Likes

Iā€™m catching up on UKā€™s drag race on iPlayer at the mo. Really looking forward to the ā€˜all winnersā€™ version UK/US mix too.

2 Likes

Currently watching The Boys latest seasonā€¦so far weā€™ve had a death by tiny superhero sounding and death by multiple dildoā€™s based on superheroes! :rofl:

That sounds good, I had not heard of The Boys until a few days ago!

2 Likes

I just finished binge watching The Handmaids Tale, that was really good. I started Stranger Things season 1 yesterday, tried a few years ago and couldnā€™t get into it. Its really good this time around.

Outlaws second series.

Created by and starred Stephen Merchant-Co writer of the office and an idiot abroad-It is a story of an average group of people who come together and face issues they would not normally have done.

Stars the brilliant actor Christopher Walken.

2 Likes