Partners Favourite Body Part

Hopefully this is an ok question to ask! I know recently I saw there was a topic of what is our favorite body part of our own. BUT what is your favorite body part of your partner? We know their woes and how they feel about their body but we love them and see them differently. My wife is pretty self conscious about her breasts but honestly I love them. And what are some tips to help raise our partners self confidence and self image? Just as we would like to feel better about ourselves, how do we help our partners feel better about themselves?

1 Like

Can relate to my OH being self conscious, and unfortunately there’s no magic cure for this.
Mrs_K’s self image has improved since we met. I cannot take any credit for that, I’m just honest with how I feel about her and what I see.
I see a gorgeous sexy lady with the cheekiest of smiles and sexiest butt, and love everything about her.

I’ve said to her many times I’d love her to see herself through my eyes. It’d blow her own mind like she does mine. I have insecurities/image issues also. My biggest one is around body hair, but she loves it, so I keep it. It doesn’t change my self image though, I still don’t think it is a good look at all.
I find acceptance is important. There is nothing you can do with an expectation of her confidence or self image improving - it can only come from her.
All you can do is be reassuring and show her how much she means to you.

I guess my tips are to be genuine & honest. It is OK for me, you, my OH, your wife, to be not OK with parts of ourselves. We’re human and not perfect. I find it’s important to listen and understand my OH. If she is unhappy with particular body areas, I keep that in mind if I’m buying her an outfit. For example if she doesn’t like her belly, she won’t feel comfortable or sexy wearing something that shows it off.

3 Likes

It’s pretty obvious what my favourite part of his body is :smirk::woozy_face:
I do love his eyes, I could look into them for ages, a piercing blue :heart_eyes:
His lips :drooling_face: there just perfect. I could kiss :kissing_heart: him forever. Especially when it’s really passionate.
And his bum, nice and tight :drooling_face: perfect for biting it :face_with_hand_over_mouth: and grabbing it.

The only thing that he doesn’t like about himself is his nose, he just doesn’t like it, but I love every single bit of him :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Honestly I love all of my OH body but her bum or lips would be my favorite I would say,

1 Like

I love his lips :relaxed: and ofc his cock xx I don’t dislike anything though xxx

2 Likes

I love my husband’s lips, eyes and bum. He also has great cheekbones :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I used to detest my boobies as they are so big and get in the way & blokes just talk to them rather than my face :roll_eyes: but now ive grown to love them recently. But I do love my hips, i like the feeling and shape of them.
Hubby, obviously his cock, but i do like his furry chest.

1 Like

I love his blue eyes and his cheeky grin, especially when he’s had a haircut and trimmed his beard to stubble :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Really couldn’t choose. Love my wife’s body, every single bit top to toe!

Men, where do you enjoy the most to let your load out in or on to a woman.

Women, where is your favorite place to have a huge load shot in or on you?

With hubby he does like to unload on my face or boob’s. But his favourite is inside me.

And it’s the same with me, I love it when he cums deep inside me, and 9 out of 10 times we both cum at the same time. I just love the feel of it inside me :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I love Cumming in my wifes ass and pussy all feel great in own way she feels same

1 Like

My favourite place to cum is on my wife beautiful boobs and then clean her up and kiss her.

2 Likes

Man here - I have very little preference, but let me try to think it out loud here…

I love cumming inside her pussy (routine occurrence) or ass (rare - usually just a few times a year). I do really enjoy cumming in her mouth, but I don’t regularly cum from just oral, but the occasional face-fucking feels so good, and she loves to swallow and I love watching her face as I cum and she swallows while I’m still in her throat. She really enjoys it when I cum on her tits, too, which I’m always happy to oblige, especially when I’m riding her face so she can suck my balls and eat my ass while I give her a good titty-fucking. That’s fantastic.

My least favorite place to cum is on her back - years of pulling out before my vasectomy! Not necessary any more.

1 Like

Brain, it’s massive!
The mental orgasms are amazing

3 Likes

I cum on my wifes boobs

1 Like

On the titties most of the time

1 Like

Its the stomach for me. Right under his pecks but above his belly button. So sexy to kiss on my man there

3 Likes

Legs, butt, bits, abs, pecks, arms, hands. Ummm all of him

5 Likes

I AGREE!!! Lol

1 Like