Favourite Christmas Songs

I want to expand my Christmas wishlist, however there are only so many Christmas songs I can think of so I'm just wondering what your favourites are so I can get some ideas.

My all time favourite has to be Wham's Last Christmas but I also love 2000 miles by The Pretenders. So what are your favourite Christmas tunes?

Mine would be The Pogues & Kirsty McColl - Fairytale Of New York.

Yep Fairytale of New York gets my vote.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Yep Fairytale of New York gets my vote.

I am with pops on this one

Merry Christmas, Slade. Love it.

Stop the Calvary - Jona Lewie

Step Into Christmas - Elton John

Happy Xmas (war is over). John Lennon

Cheesy but Queen - Thank God its Christmas

Bing/Bowie little drummer boy

Feed the world, various artist

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

Mine would be The Pogues & Kirsty McColl - Fairytale Of New York.

Me too!

Definitely fairy tail of New York

Greg Lake, I believe in father Christmas.

Killing in the name. Rage against the machine. Loved it stopping X factor contestant being no1 at Xmas. Plus it's a great song

Killing in the name. Rage against the machine. Loved it stopping X factor contestant being no1 at Xmas. Plus it's a great song

Gentle giant wrote:

Greg Lake, I believe in father Christmas.

and me on a good day.

When I'm sick of Christmas songs in every shop from 1st November and all the false good cheer it would be Blink 182 "Won't be home for Christmas"

Lonely this christmas by mud.. x

I don't like Christmas songs, am I scruge?!

I think I was traumatised by it when I went to Mexio for Christmas several years ago for a month. And for the whole month they played nothing but the same Christmas album on repeat. In EVERY bar! And not the kind of Christmas songs you've all suggested. I actually want to stab myself in the eye when I hear Frosty the Snowman.

So now whenever I hear most Christmas songs I turn the radio off. I think back to my days in a bar trying to drink out the sound of it lol. xx

Merry Christmas - Slade but I love traditional songs even more such as deck the halls and come all ye faithful. Last year on Christmas day I heard bad to the bone and loved it, it was just so different from Wham or Mariah !