Feeding a peeping Tom! I think I spotted

We are on holiday this week and staying in a hotel bungalow complex in Gran Canaria. Some of you are probably familiar with the set up. Basically they squeezed as many of these one up / one down ‘bungalows’ 0nto the hotel complex. We arrived at ours and it’s overlooked by one opposite. On the first evening I was dressing for dinner and out the corner of my eye I saw someone opposite watching me. Now I am no prude so thought I would give him show parading around in my thong before putting on my dress. At dinner I thought I spotted the guy who was watching me as he kept looking at our table. That evening I again gave him a show and this time he sat in the window opposite just taking in the scene. The next morning he was there again watching so I obliged again

My question is this harmless or should I be concerned? My husband says I should be flattered. The guy is not a loner by the way he has a wife. I don’t know for sure his nationality but suspect he is German.

Doesn't sound like any harm is being done, you are ok with being watched and he is obviously enjoying the show. Only concern would be if it egged him on to do likewise with someone who wasn't as open as you but you have no control over that.

PS: Let me know when and where you are off to on holiday next please ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Love this!!!

I don't think there's much cause for concern in a hotel in Gran Canaria. Once you're home, you'll never see him again! Take the flattery if you're comfortable with it.

You should exercise a normal level of caution. He might think, for example, that you are trying to seduce him. You could have knock on the door of your bungalow in a few nights! Or you and your husband might get an invite to a German swingers party. :)

However, it's most likely he just likes watching, and you like being watched. You are both visibly with partners, so he'll probably intuit that this is a small bit of fun which isn't leading to anything.

Harmless fun - enjoy. Back in the day when it was the norm to go topless on the beach, and walk around topless, it was a voyeurs paradise and they didn't all turn into savages lol

What you do in the “privacy” of your home/apartment is up to you. I don’t think it’s a problem unless you, or your partner are bothered. I’m sure if the mans partner is bothered she will chastise him or come knock on your door and ask you to close the curtains.

On our last night I really spoiled the guy. Came out of the shower full frontal and I could see him watching so I got my husband to the window and proceeded to go down on him a good ten minutes of oral satisfied both my husband and my peeping Tom. I have to admit I’ve loved doing this on holiday. It’s nice to act a little slutty on holidays where you know you won’t be recognised by anyone and before anyone points out no he didn’t film me and his wife was always down stairs, so it’s his little secret!!!!

Good on you. It's a real thrill being watched :-D

Love Stud Too wrote:

On our last night I really spoiled the guy. Came out of the shower full frontal and I could see him watching so I got my husband to the window and proceeded to go down on him a good ten minutes of oral satisfied both my husband and my peeping Tom. I have to admit I’ve loved doing this on holiday. It’s nice to act a little slutty on holidays where you know you won’t be recognised by anyone and before anyone points out no he didn’t film me and his wife was always down stairs, so it’s his little secret!!!!

Good work, where's the harm. Just need to hope they weren't filming...?

Blimey.. Certainly made for an interesting story!

Such a turn on knowing being watched.