Feel a little embarrassed.....

Ok... Straight male although I am a crossdresser....

Few weeks ago a girlfriend (friend as in girl nothing more) half in jest suggested I get a toy and I did...... Used it 3 times liked it and was even considering an upgrade... But damn I feel embarrassed about it.. Anyone else had the same "problem" or is it just me being a softie? lol

What kind of toy ?

stamford wrote:

What kind of toy ?

one of these.......

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7417

There's nothing to feel embarrassed about at all. It's making you happy, it's not hurting anyone else so why not? Life's too short so go for it and enjoy.

nothing to be embrarrassed about, we all enjoy using toys thats why we all use LH and the forum

OK So wheres the problem ? Its no different to any of the prostate massagers, been toying ( excuse the pun ) with the idea for a while myself now.

Why feel embarrassed , if you enjoy it, and it makes you happy go for it :)

Aye of course your all right..... Just a softie newbie, sorry all lol

Im quite new too, don't worry you won't be embarrassed for long ,I got over it pretty quick lol :)

just relax and enjoy your self danni, thats the thing with forums its not face to face and nobody will judge you

bb1137 wrote:

just relax and enjoy your self danni, thats the thing with forums its not face to face and nobody will judge you

Trying to work out the bike..... It's got the number Jim Whitham's used to use :P

EDIT: Really tough to tell from bad pic but looks like a CBR 600 maybe.....

yep mr whithams R6 :)

bb1137 wrote:

yep mr whithams R6 :)

Top bloke is Whit!.... Did you catch "when britain ruled the world" On ITV him and Foggy basically, Fantasic program about World superbikes when they started in the early90's.. Sadly remember all the races.. #gettingold lol

Danni71 wrote:

Few weeks ago a girlfriend (friend as in girl nothing more) half in jest suggested I get a toy and I did...... Used it 3 times liked it and was even considering an upgrade... But damn I feel embarrassed about it.. Anyone else had the same "problem" or is it just me being a softie? lol

Its nothing to be embarrassed about. I was quite embarrassed about buying sex toys in the first place, but it's something you need to get straight in your head. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not in a relationship, and I'm in my 20's- I have needs ;) Hence, toys get me what I need.

If you're embarrased about what type of toy it is, DONT BE, full stop. Just because you're straight, doesnt mean that you don't also derive pleasure from those areas. You're straight because of WHO you have a sexual interes in- not what you do with your body, or how you pleasure it. Everyone has kinks- I'm a calm, organised young woman- who happens to be very turned on if I see a flogger. Yeah, trying to come to terms with scowering the Bondage pages of LH for the perfect whip, and trying to explain this to myself I do find actually quite embarrasing sometimes- but it's just who I am. Just what I take pleasure from, and if there's no one being hurt (well, apart from myself, lol), and I'm not damaging myself, then WHY SHOULDNT I? (Though, I think, if you've figured out you like drag, you've got bigger balls then I have, lol!!!)

You're new to toys. So was I. And I was painfully embarrassed for a good long time- I've only been buying for about a year. But as I said, it's something you have to figure out in your mind. And honestly, it ISN'T something to be embarrased about. We have- just like you have now- iddentified what makes us sexually happy. Why deprive youself of that?

SN wrote:

Danni71 wrote:

Its nothing to be embarrassed about. I was quite embarrassed about buying sex toys in the first place, but it's something you need to get straight in your head. I'm not hurting anyone, I'm not in a relationship, and I'm in my 20's- I have needs ;) Hence, toys get me what I need.

If you're embarrased about what type of toy it is, DONT BE, full stop. Just because you're straight, doesnt mean that you don't also derive pleasure from those areas. You're straight because of WHO you have a sexual interes in- not what you do with your body, or how you pleasure it. Everyone has kinks- I'm a calm, organised young woman- who happens to be very turned on if I see a flogger. Yeah, trying to come to terms with scowering the Bondage pages of LH for the perfect whip, and trying to explain this to myself I do find actually quite embarrasing sometimes- but it's just who I am. Just what I take pleasure from, and if there's no one being hurt (well, apart from myself, lol), and I'm not damaging myself, then WHY SHOULDNT I? (Though, I think, if you've figured out you like drag, you've got bigger balls then I have, lol!!!)

You're new to toys. So was I. And I was painfully embarrassed for a good long time- I've only been buying for about a year. But as I said, it's something you have to figure out in your mind. And honestly, it ISN'T something to be embarrased about. We have- just like you have now- iddentified what makes us sexually happy. Why deprive youself of that?

Excellent post! Nail and head comes to mind, exactly how I feel... Thank you for sharing.....

Not really into drag maybe a post I will start another day.... Want to look like a girl when out and about not a bloke in a dress.... Current piccy not the greatest example but it was a rush job and was grabbing hair of the dog from the previous night :D lol

Yep spot on SN

Danni71 wrote:

Excellent post! Nail and head comes to mind, exactly how I feel... Thank you for sharing.....

Not really into drag maybe a post I will start another day.... Want to look like a girl when out and about not a bloke in a dress.... Current piccy not the greatest example but it was a rush job and was grabbing hair of the dog from the previous night :D lol

Ahh, thanks! When I have views on something, lol, I tend to share! Its shutting me up thats the problem!

And sorry about the terminology. I understand where you're coming from in terms of crossdressing, I can quite get that. Sometimes all those exagorated makeups do look so artificial- mind you, there are a lot of women going around with even more!

As for avatars- well, I've seen worse! Pretty good for a rush job- and I think the pint really sets it off! As you can see, I havent even had the time to get my own piccy done- I was pondering of doing something with just my hair- I have auburn, henna stained hair- it really catches in the sun, but its quite tricky to photograph myself and get that right. Ahhhhh, I forsee a photoshoot sometime in my future. Trust me, it'll be disasterous! I wouldnt mind seeing what you normally try to achieve, when going out as a woman.

ps- thank you Stamford as well!

SN wrote:

Danni71 wrote:

Ahh, thanks! When I have views on something, lol, I tend to share! Its shutting me up thats the problem!

And sorry about the terminology. I understand where you're coming from in terms of crossdressing, I can quite get that. Sometimes all those exagorated makeups do look so artificial- mind you, there are a lot of women going around with even more!

As for avatars- well, I've seen worse! Pretty good for a rush job- and I think the pint really sets it off! As you can see, I havent even had the time to get my own piccy done- I was pondering of doing something with just my hair- I have auburn, henna stained hair- it really catches in the sun, but its quite tricky to photograph myself and get that right. Ahhhhh, I forsee a photoshoot sometime in my future. Trust me, it'll be disasterous! I wouldnt mind seeing what you normally try to achieve, when going out as a woman.

ps- thank you Stamford as well!

Will look forward to the pic..... Will see If I have any better pics, if not good excuse to get dressed up take some then go out :D

No worries SN ;-) will also look out for new avatar