Feeling a bit low at the moment

That is amazing and beautiful and its bizarre reading it as its like you were descring our marriage . Even down to the bank account thing which i totally agree with ... micky is my equal and my soul mate .. we would do anything for each other and it affects both of us if one of us gets down .. one of us cant be happy if the other one isnt ... i guess thats why i felt i had to make my last comment as i could feel the love you havr for each other and recognised the beauty of it . Glad to have spoken to u .. keep smiling togerher and u will always be happy.

Well it sounds like you have a recipe for a successful relationship as maybe we do . We have been together now for over 25 years in total .We don't have many arguments becasue as mentioned before we resolve everything together . Any arguments that are started then the offender usually gets the "naughty" stick ( paddle) on their backside . Thats normally me who is on the receiving end .

I dare say there are many more recipes for a successful relationships and some of the problems that appear on this forum in the past have saddened me a little . IMO some of them could have been avoided with perhaps a little more togetherness beforehand .I also consider myself to be lucky to be with the partner I have now as my previous relationship was a failed engagement and perhaps I learned from that .

Anyway the weather has cheered up a bit in the North West and has at last stopped raining for once. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Nice cheery weather for once and thats cheered mme up .

I think I am back with a sprong in my stride again as I feel much better and not as tired like I was.

I am even thinking of a roleplay to get back at my Mrs and also threatened to send Ozz to the headmasters office if she didn't stop complaining about her hubby. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

So I must be well again ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Pleased to hear your feeling a lot better mysteron ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) xx

mysteron glad things are improving. My OH and I have been together a long time and he is in a bit of rut mentally with some work stress and I am just not sure how to help him out so last night instead of me talking to him like I normally cause talking makes ME feel better but I think tneds to drive him nuts do I just snuggled and watched stupid TV. So letting you know your thread helped me as well knowing that I am supportive when saying "nothing"

I burnt my ohs dinner I was so hooked on this thread 😂
What a lovely read Mysteron. I think most people get really down when the weathers. I loved your chilling out together on the couch playing malteser games. Also ut sounds like you have a recipe for a perfect marriage which will last forever *♡*
We have a fantastic marriage I know he's my soulmate and I feel so lucky to have found mine, as so many people never meet theirs. We are both equals in every way, we always make decisions together. There's nothing worth arguing over. Ours consists of one of us snipping at the other about something silly, the other one laughs at how trivial it is, then we end up in fits of laughter. We spend all of our time together enjoying the same hobbies, walking, bird and nature watching, reading, gaming etc and it works brilliantly. No matter what problems arise we're always there for each other and are both seriously in-love & as happy as can be. It's lovely reading this seeing others have amazing relationships is lovely and heartwarming *♡*xx

slinky binky wrote:

I burnt my ohs dinner I was so hooked on this thread 😂
What a lovely read Mysteron. I think most people get really down when the weathers. I loved your chilling out together on the couch playing malteser games. Also ut sounds like you have a recipe for a perfect marriage which will last forever *♡*
We have a fantastic marriage I know he's my soulmate and I feel so lucky to have found mine, as so many people never meet theirs. We are both equals in every way, we always make decisions together. There's nothing worth arguing over. Ours consists of one of us snipping at the other about something silly, the other one laughs at how trivial it is, then we end up in fits of laughter. We spend all of our time together enjoying the same hobbies, walking, bird and nature watching, reading, gaming etc and it works brilliantly. No matter what problems arise we're always there for each other and are both seriously in-love & as happy as can be. It's lovely reading this seeing others have amazing relationships is lovely and heartwarming *♡*xx

Vanessa8 wrote:

mysteron glad things are improving. My OH and I have been together a long time and he is in a bit of rut mentally with some work stress and I am just not sure how to help him out so last night instead of me talking to him like I normally cause talking makes ME feel better but I think tneds to drive him nuts do I just snuggled and watched stupid TV. So letting you know your thread helped me as well knowing that I am supportive when saying "nothing"

Thanks ladies , Its surprising on how better things are when you support each other . Its something you don't get in a new relationship straight away its something you work on over years. It also saddens me when you hear of people struggling to find a partner but I firmly believe that there is someone out there for everyone . The hardest part is finding that person .

@ Slinky BInky. It sounds like the partnership you have in many ways mirrors ours. The only difference is we don't have arguments or snipping as the naughty stick is used on the offenders backside and it hurts! TBH its just another fun element in our relationship .

Scorpius12 wrote:

Pleased to hear your feeling a lot better mysteron ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Thanks also Scorpius.

I just noticed how badly written my last post here was, I must of forgotten to check it before posting!
Mysteron, a pleasure, reading your story is so refreshing. What you're saying makes alot of sense. our relationship mirrors yours in many ways, we're are 10 years together. I'm going to steal the punishment for sniping by spanking plan! I'll be sniping just too ensure a good spanking lol!
Me & hubby believe there's someone out there for everyone, it's just getting the chance to meet them. I knew that he was special the moment we laid eyes on each other, it felt different to anything I'd felt previously.
This thread really reminded me no matter what's going on in life, being in a happy, loving relationship is the most joyful thing in life, so be happy *♡*xx

slinky binky wrote:

I just noticed how badly written my last post here was, I must of forgotten to check it before posting!
Mysteron, a pleasure, reading your story is so refreshing. What you're saying makes alot of sense. our relationship mirrors yours in many ways, we're are 10 years together. I'm going to steal the punishment for sniping by spanking plan! I'll be sniping just too ensure a good spanking lol!
Me & hubby believe there's someone out there for everyone, it's just getting the chance to meet them. I knew that he was special the moment we laid eyes on each other, it felt different to anything I'd felt previously.
This thread really reminded me no matter what's going on in life, being in a happy, loving relationship is the most joyful thing in life, so be happy *♡*xx

A good post for you to read is a thread I started some time ago called " How did you meet your partner ?" and it quite amazing on how people including us meet up for the first time as an act of fate bringing them together.

Also I think the singletons should read this and see how people do meet up and will give them fresh impetous in their quest of finding their ideal partner. Its a very good and intersting read and also has contribitions from Love Honey staff as well .

As an idea you might want to put your own on there as well if you havn't already done so and refresh the thread at the same time.

Hi Slinky

Something else I wanted to ask you. When you are at home but not in public areas are you more touchy feely at home? We are, and just wondering if we are normal in this respect. For example if my Mrs is talking to her mother on the phone she always goes down on all fours when on the phone and sticks her rear out . I usually give it a gentle spank which will make her voice change a bit when done. She always likes me giving her back a good scratch as well and prefers me to undo her bra so I get full access to her back whilst she watches TV .Thats the main reason we bought a pin wheel as she loves this all over her back .Often she will give my man hood a gentle rub through my jeans and circle my nipple through my shirt. None of this leads to a sex session in the bedroom during the week but it does sometimes happen at weekends

We do this quite a lot during th evening whilst still doing every day things and is perhaps another closeness in our relationship .