Feeling dejected and in need of an orgasm :( HELP!

So my OH bought me a g spot vibe as a surprise (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21243) and we used it before today, however he spent a lot of time on me today with it and I really wanted to try and have a g spot orgasm from it as this has never happened to me...

so anyways, it felt like I was going to orgasm quite a few times, however sometimes the vibe felt too deep inside me and I didn't end up having an orgasm although I really thought I was.

I really need some tips please! I feel so down when I can't have a g spot orgasm, and I feel bad for my partner too as I know it probably makes him feel as though he;s not doing a good job when he is!!

oh and also, we had sex yesterday and I was on top and his cock was pressing right against my g spot and it felt sooooo good that I very nearly did have an orgasm (I only didn't cos he came first)

HELP ME PLEASE

I can't come from my G spot usually either, bought some of this to try but haven't actually tried it yet - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17883

That vibrator might be too long for you, you can always send it back to LoveHoney and get one that is smaller?? Or maybe just a Love Egg to stimulate it, which wouldn't be as big either...

Ooh that looks good! I have an orgasm gel for my clit and that's really good and I was wondering if there was anything similar for my g spot so thanks! x

yeah I have a balm for my clit but wouldn't dream of putting it in my vagina as I can imagine it would burn haha - it is only a small packet so haven't tried it as want my other half to use it on me and we haven't had a chance yet :(

I was looking at this strange contraption too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16770 it looks different to anything I've tried but it has good reviews!

the orgasm gel I use is this.... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20956 and during oral sex it made me orgasm in two minutes when usually it can take up to 10 minutes! and ooh that looks interesting!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568
i've got this one and it does make a difference, can't use it during oral though as my other half hates the taste of artificial flavourings :(

that looks good, I was looking at that one too :)

Hi Laura8. I don't post as much as I used to so a belated welcome to the OA!

Some ladies cannot orgasm from G-spot stimulation or. . .it can take years of trying before it happens. Just like men with prostate stimulation!

My OH had never had a G-spotorgasm and at the age of 40 she had her first and hasn't looked back since.

Our banker technique is. . .she lays on her back with a wedge under the small of her back/bum to lift her pussy up and out slightly. A pillow will do just as well. Using lubed fingers I insert my first two slightly hooked upwards and locate her G-spot which is a slightly rougher patch a few inches inside (easily identifiable by the different texture) and start to rub her gently back and forth and some times side to side (like a window wiper action). I keep this up for a while and from her reactions I'll speed things up a tad and rub a bit harder but keeping it gentle enough whilst rubbing her clit. When she feels like she's going to cum/squirt i rub like a lunatic and press firmly down on her pubic bone as I lick/suck her clit. She more often than not squirts/cums and soaks my hands, face and chest. I love it!

If you do a forum search I'm sure this has been covered in other threads and you might find some useful info there.

Good luck! :)

SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Some ladies cannot orgasm from G-spot stimulation or. . .it can take years of trying before it happens. Just like men with prostate stimulation!

My OH had never had a G-spotorgasm and at the age of 40 she had her first and hasn't looked back since.

Our banker technique is. . .she lays on her back with a wedge under the small of her back/bum to lift her pussy up and out slightly. A pillow will do just as well. Using lubed fingers I insert my first two slightly hooked upwards and locate her G-spot which is a slightly rougher patch a few inches inside (easily identifiable by the different texture) and start to rub her gently back and forth and some times side to side (like a window wiper action). I keep this up for a while and from her reactions I'll speed things up a tad and rub a bit harder but keeping it gentle enough whilst rubbing her clit. When she feels like she's going to cum/squirt i rub like a lunatic and press firmly down on her pubic bone as I lick/suck her clit. She more often than not squirts/cums and soaks my hands, face and chest. I love it!

If you do a forum search I'm sure this has been covered in other threads and you might find some useful info there.

SG x

*sigh* That sounds pretty damn awesome, SG.

Brilliant advice SG - I've been trying this but from what I read it had to be purely G-Spot stimulation to squirt... but will give this a go!!

shellyboo wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG x

*sigh* That sounds pretty damn awesome, SG.

Lol! Thankyou Shelly! Long time no see lovely. I hope life is treating you well :) x

YoungHavingFun wrote:

Brilliant advice SG - I've been trying this but from what I read it had to be purely G-Spot stimulation to squirt... but will give this a go!!

Hi YHF and welcome to the forums! :)

Yeah you'll read all kinds of different advice, hints and tips across the net but I think It's a bit different for a lot of women. Like my OH. She's found that a few seconds before she's about to orgasm from G-spot stimulation she wants me to lick her clit vigourously from side on so across rather than up and down. One of her best squirts she had a glass butt plug in but didn't fancy it the next time.

Variety is the spice of life and all that! :)

SG x

i'd suggest that sometimes having a set goal can prove to be a let down when it isn't achieved, perhaps it's better to blend in enjoying a new toy or a new technique with relaxing and feeling what those sensations are doing for you.

We have one of these amongst the many toys in the chest - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2008

and through Hub playing around without telling me what he's doing/aiming to do i've found some lovely sensations and different orgasms, he too uses his fingers in a similar fashion to what SexyG suggests, but then may use a vibe like that one on the G or farther back on the opposing walls before returning to the Gspot for more vibes or more fingering - and yes a press down on the pubic bone does heighten sensations, close or otherwise to an O.

also it's worth remembering that we all react differently to toys and stimulation,and ultimately it's often how they're used that 'gets the job done'.....and often patience in experimenting with a toy or a technique is what's required to maximize sensations. I've discarded umpteen toys only for Hub to pick one up that i never liked to find that it was effective.

keep exploring, keep relaxing and enjoy the journey, the journey is as impirtant as the destination.

SG, excellent advice thank you! I will give this a try tonight!

Jjane47, thank you also for your advice. I hope I can explore and find new exciting limits to my sex life!

xx