Feeling massively sex deprived!

Just here for a good old whinge, always makes you feel better doesn't it! Sooo, i split with my boyfriend over the summer because we were both off to uni in different parts of the country and that's fine i'm waaay over it now. In the 2 months leading up to uni i just amused myself as it were but since joining uni i'm a million times hornier than i ever was before and before i left i threw out all my sex toys except my tracey cox bullet (it was just easier than explaining to my mum when she was helping me pack/unpack why i have a rabbit vibrator under my bed) so obviously that has become my best friend! I met a guy on night #1 of uni and one thing led to another and i woke up at his, since then we've had a good (safe, fun etc etc) friends with benefits arrangement which suits me down to the ground, the last thing i want is a relationship right now! But the problem lies here, i'm so very very horny and nothing is keeping me happy, i only see the fwb every now and then, once i weekish i guess (which is fine, he's really busy as am i sometimes) but i am oh so horny, i massively need to stop myself feeling so wound up without just wanking all day! I know nobody can fix this for me, but i good ol' rant always makes me feel better! haha!

could it be a mental thing? I know i feel really horny when stressed out or lonley and nothing will scratch that itch.

So long as it's not disrupting your everyday life then i wouldnt worry personally!

the other option is to mention this to you buddy and try and see each other more reguarly!

i spoke to some other people here, and everyone is feeling the same a little bit i think, a lot of my friends were saying they feel so horny like there is just something in the air haha, i think it's something to do with being moved from our world as we know it into pretty much our own village full of 2000 other horny teenagers! it's the most annoying thing when you just can't scratch that itch isn't it!

which uni r u at lol

Why don't you try going out for a run, a long walk or joining a sports team?

Channelling all that sexual frustration into another physical activity might help to take your mind off sex!

I get sexually frustrated very easily and have to take my mind off it with work and sports so that I don't spend the entire day in bed!

You're very lucky to have your fwb arrangement so make the most of it :)

And in the meantime all of us on Lovehoney are here for you if you want to chat! xx

i had the same feeling with my wife ended upon beta blockers which calmed me down a lot off these now you have to learn to take your mind of things

I know the feeling. I've been single a while and I don't really do the one nighter/FWB thing. I'm way too picky for my own good sometimes. However sometimes the only thing that will scratch the itch in question is finding a nice gentleman to play with, only so far battery power takes you!

I miss uni. Best days of my life.

I used to be like this so i know where you're coming from ended up urm well ill tell you on chat lol, but end of the day it doesnt raise your confidence any higher, however much you say all these things are casual,
and poor tracey cox bullet, you must be spending a fortune in batteries ;)
Here to chat :) xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

I used to be like this so i know where you're coming from ended up urm well ill tell you on chat lol, but end of the day it doesnt raise your confidence any higher, however much you say all these things are casual,
and poor tracey cox bullet, you must be spending a fortune in batteries ;)
Here to chat :) xx

If you can get chat to work! Can still see you in my chat window and have said a few hellos. I think you responded once then chat crashed!!!

LV