Feeling tormented - I Need Sex

Do any of you ever get so horny that masterbation doesn't do, no matter how often you do it?

I am having one of those days were the more I masterbate, the more I want, all I can think about is sex.

I am absolutly shattered but everytime I close my eyes I end up fantising about a male friend and us getting together.

Sorry just needed to tell someone.

I get like that quite often, im having one of those daystoday seen as its the OH birthday and ive got his presents from here but need to.wait for weekend to give him his presents :( xx

Yeah I get like that a lot because my husband if often away with work

Yeah my hubby is away, which isn't helping, but I am just so frustrated today.

And tormented by these very realistic fantasies, which are so real I can almost feel him touching me.

Reminds me of the time I was away for a friends wedding 2 months after our own wedding. My wife called me crying that she was sooo lonely (it was our first time away from each other since we met). I listened to her and asked her what she wanted me to do if I was there. We ended up having the hottest phone sex ever...

School holidays doesn't stop me. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Not surprised.

Had a few days like that I am really hornty before ladies week because I know i wont be getiting it for a week arrggh