Feeling

OK so ive had a thought over the bank holiday weekend, Which do you prefer sex with or without a condom?

Open to guys and girls,personally i like it with dont get me wrong i enjoy without but enjoy alittle more with. So what are your feelings on this?

hate the feel of condoms want to feel skin o skin cant keep hard with a condom on its such a turn off

I hate the feeling of condoms but if needs must. I would rather be safe than sorry. Now I've got the implant in and in a relationship I don't need to worry about them, thank god!

I much much much prefer without a condom. I like to feel the skin and the natural lubricants produced by the vagina and be able to ejaculate inside. Condoms are useful don't get me wrong but I'm happy enough relying on the pill in my relationship.

i've never had sex withouht a condom so can't compare unfortunatley

i'm not in a stable relationship and things so ive never risked it

When you are in a stable relationship and have both had a preliminary STI check just to make sure there's no asymptomatic infections and are on a form of contraceptives I would definitely recommend trying it without a condom Sweetlove!

Muz333 wrote:

When you are in a stable relationship and have both had a preliminary STI check just to make sure there's no asymptomatic infections and are on a form of contraceptives I would definitely recommend trying it without a condom Sweetlove!

oh yes definatley then! it dosen't take a genius to realise that it will definatley be better without them! but i do like the "belt and braces" approach of my pill an condoms in theory too

ive never had sex with a man with a foreskin either ( ex fuck buddy was cirumsised) and i know that will be different too

Really? I didn't think there were many people in the UK that were circumcised, assuming your even from the UK that is! Personally I feel the prepuce is there because of some evolutionary advantage and because of that I wouldn't like to be circumcised. I also feel that it would be a bit weird cutting of part of your body however small it is unless it's causing major irritation/problems.

I don't know how a man could reach orgasm without it either but maybe it's not as different as I think. However I doubt it would have any effect on the feeling at the receiving end during intercourse.

much prefer without - first time with CCW after she got a coil was fantastic

Also makes life much easier as far a spontaneous sex is concerned.

ahh the man was Canadian by birth so that explains it. I guess it feels different though i wouldnt be certain. (obviously using condoms you wouldnt feel anything different as the condom stops skin on skin)

my main point was theres things you instinctivley know will be different withouht having to exprience it

Yup, I did ramble a bit but you certainly have something to look forward to when in a committed relationship!

Muz333 wrote:

Really? I didn't think there were many people in the UK that were circumcised, assuming your even from the UK that is! Personally I feel the prepuce is there because of some evolutionary advantage and because of that I wouldn't like to be circumcised. I also feel that it would be a bit weird cutting of part of your body however small it is unless it's causing major irritation/problems.

I don't know how a man could reach orgasm without it either but maybe it's not as different as I think. However I doubt it would have any effect on the feeling at the receiving end during intercourse.

If you're interested in other people's perspetives - there are a few threads on this knocking around in the archives....very interesting :)

Personally I prefer to feel naked skin!

The first time without a condom was incredibly intense and intimate for us!

I do however love condoms when going through a painful spot - they make him slimmer and sleeker for insertion!

Ax

Okay, I'll maybe give a look into it then. I'm sure theirs advantages and disadvantages to both sides of the argument so it would be interesting to see what these are.

I think we all love the feel of naked skin!

Much prefer without, unsurprisingly I like the warmth and wetness... don't really feel either with those rubber things!

Been in 3 relationships and my first 2 I married (silly.... silly girl I know) and never used a condom. My third and current relationship i started the pill before so never used a condom there either. I feel in some ways that condoms are always a good thing to use to protect from unwated pregnancy but more important STDs. I think im lucky to not have anything bd and hope never too either =S

Malteser81 wrote:

Been in 3 relationships and my first 2 I married (silly.... silly girl I know) and never used a condom. My third and current relationship i started the pill before so never used a condom there either. I feel in some ways that condoms are always a good thing to use to protect from unwated pregnancy but more important STDs. I think im lucky to not have anything bd and hope never too either =S

Been checked up then? Very sensible!

If your ever getting a check up at the point where they ask you to drop your pants and expect you to be all nervous you should do what I did and go balls out confidence and put your hands behind your head as if your totally relaxed then starting making conversation.

Although don't do what I did after the physical exam when filling the cup which was pee all over the floor. I guess my foreskin wasn't sitting right after the exam and it decided to skew my aim into a disastrous shotgun blast.

Muz333 wrote:

If your ever getting a check up at the point where they ask you to drop your pants and expect you to be all nervous you should do what I did and go balls out confidence and put your hands behind your head as if your totally relaxed then starting making conversation.

Although don't do what I did after the physical exam when filling the cup which was pee all over the floor. I guess my foreskin wasn't sitting right after the exam and it decided to skew my aim into a disastrous shotgun blast.


There is a fine line between cocky and cockhead... you may have crossed said line Muz.

I believe I did cross that line. I'm just really really thankful I was in a cubicle and able to clean up the evidence rather than just behind a plastic curtain. That much embarrassment would have scarred me for life.

Personally, I prefer condoms. I've never slept with a man before, so i've never had that feeling of skin. However, me and my girlfriend certainly do like to use a harness and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13992 (we nicknamed him big john). I just feel like condoms help when lubed up, and seem to keep everything a little bit more lubricated. Well thats just my take on it anyway.. ;)