Feet

No thank you :) one of my least favourite parts of the body. Though my OH could legit be a foot model he has PERFECT feet (well as perfect as they CAN be). Pity the loveliness is wasted on me haha

Tablet wrote:

Hi Skitty,

You do not have to be frustrated by your feet.

but I understand that not having tactfully on your feet, you can be a little confusing.

I'm not obsessed with feet, is depending on the day, it's something that I really like other things.

Although I can tell you that with your feet you can do many things. Not only that you suck, caress or do you ticklish feet. You can take the initiative and try to make penetrations with your toes to your partner. It is another option.

but the important thing is that you enjoy doing what you like.

regards

Fisting with feet is interesting.

I have thin high arch feet which subs are always telling me look amazing in heels.

I love putting my cold feet on my OH as a mild annoyance to provoke a play fight, but we are not generally into feet.

For me feet are great for walking and rubbish for sex.

My OH likes her feet massaged. I will sometimes nibble her toe which goes right through her .I personally hate my feet and I think they are ugly , so I never let my OH near them .

As you can guess from my profile name I love feet!!! For me sucking toes or licking the soles are all part of the foreplay thou I also do a mean foot massage!!!! lol. There is a knack as few ladies been with told me had very ticklish feet but was gentle took my time and they loved it as much as me.

For me seeing pair of feet with bright varnish is always a turn on and bonus of toe ring and foot tatt guaranted to excite!!! xx

I love pretty feet. And I will always check someones feet out...... I'm not sure if it's a fetish though, just an indication that I like good grooming and for me well cared for feet are an indication of that. I love to have my feet touched, rubbed, massaged, my toes played with, I find it very relaxing, though not at all sexual (though a good foot massage will definately put me in the mood!)

Living without a car and loving high heels plays havoc on my feet and I am constantly getting pedicures to try and keep them pretty and soft, I think it's worth the effort...... just incase someone else likes checking out feet too.

I like my oh's feet. They are small and dainty. I happily massage them, apply varnish and even love playing tootsie but she is ticklish. She doesn't like feet and she Defo won't let me lick and suck her toes.

Feet? Burn 'em with fire.

Seriously, if I didn't need them to walk about the place I'd have rid of mine. I can't abide them. I don't like how feet look or smell or feel and I can't stand having mine touched. My hubby's feet are rank ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Athlete's foot, cracked heels, bunions, fungal nails, ingrowing toenails, hammer toes as well as possible smell all serve to make some adult feet really unappealing. Babies, however, have lovely little feet.

Boogaloo wrote:

Not for me I'm afraid. Feet don't gross me out at all, but they don't arouse me either...

+1

I can bearly stand touching my own feet it makes me feel sick ... let alone letting my bf touch them id prob kick him n he knows it lol..

Im afraid I have such a dislike it would b grounds for a divorce ...

What I wouldn't give for my husband to give me a foot massage ! He's not into feet at all but I'd give him one, but he doesn't like them touched.

Boogaloo wrote:

Not for me I'm afraid. Feet don't gross me out at all, but they don't arouse me either...

Agree here. I gave my OH a proper little foot spa the other day. He loved i and found it relaxing, I was fine with it but neither of us were getting horny from it. Just was a nice thing to do for him and now he owes me one. Yay!

tryeverythingonce69 wrote:

My OH is definitely a lover of feet, he can't get enough of mine whether that's massaging them, sucking on my toes or just kissing & licking them all over.. He's made me orgasm by bringing me to the brink of cumming and then starting to kiss and lick my feet; it tipped me over the edge and felt AMAZING!
I love touching, kissing and massaging his feet too (he has the most perfect feet I've seen on a man so I don't mind!) 😊

I'm so jealous !

I loooooooooove feet

Looking at my girlfriends just turns me on, love to look at them, touch them, massage them, lick them yum!!

Love to have my feet tied up by her too and played with

Love ladies feet , especially in high heels

I've always hated feet and will never touch someone else's. But I like it when my fiance massages my feet whilst I masturbate. He hates feet too, but says he's in love with mine. He says they're really tiny and soft.

I have always been a lover of feet; never really had much experience with it though.

However the other half rubbing my cock with her feet while I gave her a rimjob recently was incredibly sexy (might be quite hard to picture but she was lying face down on the bed and she's very petite!)

I found out today that one of my friends has a foot fetish. Apparently its the smell of them moreso than how they look. Does anyone else think the same?

I personally am totally not into feet, but it sure is interesting trying to understand another's turn ons!

I love feet! They are a huge turn on for me. One ofthe first things I look at when I can is a womans feet!