Female Condoms - 6 testers required

Doubling up is a very good idea - no contraception is 100% so using condoms and the pill for example is very sensible!

Ax

Yes of course doubling up is a very good idea. Especially if your one to forget that antibiotics/illnesses will counteract the effects of contraception.

Muz333 wrote:

Yes of course doubling up is a very good idea. Especially if your one to forget that antibiotics/illnesses will counteract the effects of contraception.

Exactly :)

I love condoms even though I rarely use them these days *slaps wrist* I think we should all sing the praises of condoms (and hopefully femidoms if these reviews come back good!).

They have so many talents!

Ax

I always use a condom for anal sex to prevent infection from the biological flora and waste products in that area. I think a lot of people forget that an infection can arise from anal or anal to vaginal play without either partner having a STI.

Muz333 wrote:

I always use a condom for anal sex to prevent infection from the biological flora and waste products in that area. I think a lot of people forget that an infection can arise from anal or anal to vaginal play without either partner having a STI.

Not here they don't External Media

Quite a few threads mentioning the importance of condoms for anal and even to cover your anal toys so you can go from anal to vaginal and back again by swapping condoms and giving a quick wipe in between...

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Exactly :)

I love condoms even though I rarely use them these days *slaps wrist* I think we should all sing the praises of condoms (and hopefully femidoms if these reviews come back good!).

They have so many talents!

Ax

Since bloody when? You hate 'em!

Are you just promoting safe sex lovely?

AdnaW wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Not here they don't External Media

Quite a few threads mentioning the importance of condoms for anal and even to cover your anal toys so you can go from anal to vaginal and back again by swapping condoms and giving a quick wipe in between...

This is a community filled with your more knowledgeable on all matters sexual people. I would be surprised if some of my less experimental friends had any idea about it.

WandA wrote:

Since bloody when? You hate 'em!

Are you just promoting safe sex lovely?

When I'm going through a painful spot - they make you slimmer and more streamlined = less painful sex!

They add ribbing and dots and other fun things - just 'cause we can't use them (pain issues again) doesn't mean I didn't used to love them when we could!

They make sex tidier too (for me) I can just roll over without having to prevent come drippage in bed!

Downsides are - can't feel your skin :(, can't feel you come, and you can't feel as much. And they smell and taste horrible but they do have their uses!

Muz333 wrote:

This is a community filled with your more knowledgeable on all matters sexual people. I would be surprised if some of my less experimental friends had any idea about it.

Many "less experimental friends" probably think anal = gay anyway :P

Suprising how many people believe that actually.

Ax

Yeah, I hate that whole anal = homosexual mentality a lot of people share. It actually surprises me how many people have never given it at least a one time try. Perhaps my friends are just bland or I'm some type of perverted sexual minx. Either way it's them missing out, not me.

Oh.... missed this one. Have always been intriuged by female condoms. If anyone baks out bonny i'll stand in =)

They arrived in the post today and we'll go on to testing them as soon as we can but unfortunately I have an exam tomorrow and four shifts at work this weekend so it may be a few days until we do. First thoughts are that the packets look a lot bigger than I imagined and they contain a sponge on the end?

I'm starting to get quietly optimistic about them but we'll wait and see. After we put them to the test do we just post the review here or is there another way to do it as I don't think Love Honey have these products stocked?

Muz333 wrote:

I'm starting to get quietly optimistic about them but we'll wait and see. After we put them to the test do we just post the review here or is there another way to do it as I don't think Love Honey have these products stocked?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

Going into the review section in the community tab - top right of the screen. There's a link for that page ^^. It's for reviewing unlisted products.

Ax

I knew I could count on yourself or another member of the community to keep me right, thanks AdnaW!

I'm intreagued by female condoms. I remember reading an article somewhere about how in some cultures the rustling sound femidoms make is thought of as being highly erotic. Weird how that didn't catch on here!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm intreagued by female condoms. I remember reading an article somewhere about how in some cultures the rustling sound femidoms make is thought of as being highly erotic. Weird how that didn't catch on here!

xxKPxx

Where on earth is that?

It's hardly likely rustling noises are a traditional turn on...

(actually, it's probably Japan... When it comes to sexual deviance it's always Japan)External Media

Found the article...aparently it's Senegal.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2005/aug/23/health.lifeandhealth

xxKPxx`

OOH i'll be keeping an eye out for the reviews, should be interesting!

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx`

Just read that they are basic... Aren't plastic male condoms releatively new? Surprised it took so long to catch up.

Thanks for the link too KP, just finished it.

Interesting read and I hope it keeps taking off! Seems to work well in those markets.

WandA wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx`

Just read that they are basically plastic... Aren't plastic male condoms releatively new? Surprised it took so long to catch up.

Don't know where the rest went.External Media