Female condoms & cumming

Hi all.

I'm going to ask some questions now and hope you don't all think I'm stupid (!) (I have searched forums but cannot find definitive answer to what I'm looking for).

We use condoms (no choice at the mo) and these work fine for us but I'd really love to see my OH dripping out of me after he has cum (don't know why, its just something someone mentioned to me and he was really turned on by the idea so I want to try it for my OH) however using condoms means this doesn't happen, so I thought what about female condoms.

Now I know the general consensus about them doesn't seem to be great from the threads I did come across on here but I'd give them a go, at least once; although I'm not sure about seeing it sitting on the outside of me - reminds me of some clingfilm over the toilet bowl trick but hey ho....

But my question is - what happens when I cum? Does it just get stuck at the top of the femidom because it has no-where to go, or does it seep down the edges of the femidom?? Where does it go?

And also, because the femidom just looks like a tube with one sealed end (lol) does this mean when my OH cum's, we could see it drip out, which means we'd have to be extra careful anyway to make sure it doesn't get on me which would then defeat the object of trying not to get pregnant (although this wouldn't be the end of the world but just not the plan for now!)?

Does anyone have any experience?

Sorry if silly questions but I can't seem to find an answer!

Thanks

I don't have experience with the femidom but I did use a diaphragm at the beginning of my relationship and you do get the erm post-coital trickle with it so if the femidom turns out to be a bust you could maybe try that.

I have a mirena coil at the minute and thats fab so maybe another option to think about!

xxKPxx

I don't know much about the femidom but is it the feeling or though you like?

Perhaps a silly suggestion but have you considered just squirting a bit of lube up afterwards?

Have you tried any hormone based methods? The pill, IUS, implant, patch, injection that sort of thing?

MM - yes we have, it's part the reason we're having to do what I'm doing. Contraceptive = total loss of sex drive for me and I don't like it!! (despite the fact the Fam Planning nurse telling me it did no such thing...)

WandA - I think it's probably the thought of it since I haven't really experienced the feeling but its the idea of knowing it belongs to my OH for that reason don't think lube would achieve the same desired effect, but thanks for suggestion

KP - not thought of the diaphragm, will have a look now

LittleKitty wrote:

MM - yes we have, it's part the reason we're having to do what I'm doing. Contraceptive = total loss of sex drive for me and I don't like it!! External Media (despite the fact the Fam Planning nurse telling me it did no such thing...)

WandA - I think it's probably the thought of it since I haven't really experienced the feeling but its the idea of knowing it belongs to my OH for that reason don't think lube would achieve the same desired effect, but thanks for suggestion

KP - not thought of the diaphragm, will have a look now External Media

KP's probably is a good 'un!

I hope you find a fun resolution

LittleKitty wrote:

MM - yes we have, it's part the reason we're having to do what I'm doing. Contraceptive = total loss of sex drive for me and I don't like it!! External Media (despite the fact the Fam Planning nurse telling me it did no such thing...)

What about an IUD, no hormones at all. I use that as well.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Hmmm interesting, did you insist? I thought they were very reluctant to give them to young 'uns such as yourself!

WandA wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Hmmm interesting, did you insist? I thought they were very reluctant to give them to young 'uns such as yourself!

I didnt insist. I tried the pill and hormone based things. I was bleeding every 2 to 3 days all the time. I didnt like condoms either. I talked to them at the clinic and they said that there was a chance of womb problems however it is 99% likely to happen when its first fitted if it does. So they fitted it and I went back a month later to check. Over a year on and its fine, I get my monthly on time and although its quite heavy, nothing heavier than when I wasn't on hormone contraceptives. I can leave it in up to 10 years. I check the strings every 2 weeks just in case.

I got mine fitted at the clinic rather than the doctors, I find them rude and offensive when it comes to contraception and younger people.

LittleKitty wrote:

Hi all.

I'm going to ask some questions now and hope you don't all think I'm stupid (!) External Media (I have searched forums but cannot find definitive answer to what I'm looking for).

We use condoms (no choice at the mo) and these work fine for us but I'd really love to see my OH dripping out of me after he has cum (don't know why, its just something someone mentioned to me and he was really turned on by the idea so I want to try it for my OH) however using condoms means this doesn't happen, so I thought what about female condoms.

Now I know the general consensus about them doesn't seem to be great from the threads I did come across on here but I'd give them a go, at least once; although I'm not sure about seeing it sitting on the outside of me - reminds me of some clingfilm over the toilet bowl trick but hey ho....

But my question is - what happens when I cum? Does it just get stuck at the top of the femidom because it has no-where to go, or does it seep down the edges of the femidom?? Where does it go?

And also, because the femidom just looks like a tube with one sealed end (lol) does this mean when my OH cum's, we could see it drip out, which means we'd have to be extra careful anyway to make sure it doesn't get on me which would then defeat the object of trying not to get pregnant (although this wouldn't be the end of the world but just not the plan for now!)?

Does anyone have any experience?

Sorry if silly questions but I can't seem to find an answer!

Thanks External Media

Once you're done, you take hold of the outer ring, twist it (so it's closed) and pull gently until it's removed.

OH Femidoms are amazing!! When a guy wears a condom, he's veyr aware that hes wearing one. With a femidom it fits to the size of your lady garden. It's feels warm and wet, and completely natural. And for yourself, it feels very natural too...

Granted, they cost a lot more, and getting them in can be a bit of a cuffufle! (or humerous) but the end result is, they feel fantastic, and i highly reccomend them! xx

brockleyfox wrote:

OH Femidoms are amazing!! When a guy wears a condom, he's veyr aware that hes wearing one. With a femidom it fits to the size of your lady garden. It's feels warm and wet, and completely natural. And for yourself, it feels very natural too...

Granted, they cost a lot more, and getting them in can be a bit of a cuffufle! (or humerous) but the end result is, they feel fantastic, and i highly reccomend them! xx

The first person EVER I've heard say that! Most people say they're much worse than normal condoms and rustle.

WandA wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

The first person EVER I've heard say that! Most people say they're much worse than normal condoms and rustle.

i was also shocked when i seen someone with some love for a femidom, don't see it often!

glad it has worked out for you though!

VW x

Thank you for that brockleyfox - I'll admit first time I've heard anyone that appreciative of them!!

LittleKitty wrote:

Thank you for that brockleyfox - I'll admit first time I've heard anyone that appreciative of them!!

I'm easily pleased! lol