Female ejaculation and squirting...

Are we talking placing a towel 3ft down the bed too catch the mess or just externally visible cum dripping?
Tools and techniques to help a proper squirt?

Hi! I have recently 'taught' (if that's the right word!) to squirt and feel quite proud of myself! A towel is a good idea because it's a wet old business. If I move my hand at the right moment then it will go some way but if not then can end up just sitting in a puddle - which is ok too! I bought a LH mini g-spot vibrator and that helps sometimes I find that fingers will massage the g-spot (now I know where mine is...) strong stroking movements in a 'come here' motion. Not sure if this is helpful. Have a good day.

I bought this recently as although I'm 49 I've never been able to squirt - but this ? Whoo hoo - I can now !!! and yes, towels, lots of fairly large, thick ones in my case ;) I managed to soak virtually the whole bed and a considerable amount of carpet !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14134

Ooh well I'll add that to my wishlist hehe thanks x

TBH its a good idea to invest in large beach towels to place on the bed anyway. Lube and we use a lot of it tends to get everywhere and my Mrs isn't a swallower either. So sex for us can get quite messy!

What about a plastic backed picnic blanket ? Nice colours, and you could have something to eat before hand ;)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

jimbogemini wrote:

What about a plastic backed picnic blanket ? Nice colours, and you could have something to eat before hand ;)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

What a good idea ... May have to try this one :)

jimbogemini wrote:

I think this is a great idea. I thought the waterproof sheet sold to protect the bed was a good idea in principle but where do you hang it to dry without awkward questions or knowing looks? A picnic blanket on the washing line or draped over a clothes airer is much more discreet.

jimbogemini wrote:

Love the idea of a pre sex snack ! Lol

Need a raincover for me lol

Terri that vibe has just been put on my wish list!!

Bobbaford wrote:

Are we talking placing a towel 3ft down the bed too catch the mess or just externally visible cum dripping?
Tools and techniques to help a proper squirt?

Hiya, there are loads of threads on squirting with loads of really good tips, if you search in the bar above then they should come up. Just take some time to read through them and try some out.

Also the no.1 blog post is on squirting so take a look at that too :)