Female Ejaculation. How long was it for you?

Just a query as to how long it took other ladies to learn how to ejaculate? Are there any special ways of making it happen or was it a partner that initiated it?

There is loads of threads on this topic already, if u type it into the search bar, you'll find them...

Welcome to the forums btw x

As far as I'm aware, it's not something which women learn as such. Some can and some can't. There are also some which can't recognise the feeling, as it apparently feels like they need to pee just before they squirt.

Of the women I've been with who have squirted, the main thing they have said is that they need to have alot of g spot stimulation before they do. I'd say that because of that, a lot of the onus is on the partner to give them that stimulation!

welcome x

It's easy for me to O if I play clitoral but G-spot, I've only ever cum that way a handful of times and only ever squirted 3 times. Thos 3 times, it took about 30 mins of work

Hobbles1247 wrote:

As far as I'm aware, it's not something which women learn as such. Some can and some can't. There are also some which can't recognise the feeling, as it apparently feels like they need to pee just before they squirt.

Of the women I've been with who have squirted, the main thing they have said is that they need to have alot of g spot stimulation before they do. I'd say that because of that, a lot of the onus is on the partner to give them that stimulation!

I believed I couldnt for a long time, but after much reading and researching, it took a long time but I learned what worked for me. I almost gave up!

For me it was really easy, I read something, I tried it and it worked. Kind of shocked me as I wasn't expecting it to last so long and also to ejaculate so much. It really does ruin the sheets. It's easier to do it yourself before expecting it from having sex with your partner or that is what I have found.

bodilyfluids wrote:

Hobbles1247 wrote:

I believed I couldnt for a long time, but after much reading and researching, it took a long time but I learned what worked for me. I almost gave up!

Ah, that's awesome! Good work 😀