Female Orgasm envy ?

Not necessarily alone, but it can certainly help some to cum more than they might otherwise.

Mrs G has a problem with orgasms....the better the orgasm the worse is the headache after, do any other ladies experience this and is there anything can be done?

On the contrary, my wife has said that sex often cures her headaches. That was a bit of a risky admission from her, really.

I guess it's possible, though, that the same physiological mechanism is responsible for both effects.

gunther wrote:

Mrs G has a problem with orgasms....the better the orgasm the worse is the headache after, do any other ladies experience this and is there anything can be done?

I can suffer with the most horrendous post-orgasm headaches, absolutely blinding, very intense for a few minutes then it calms but the ache can last for ages after... Seems I suffer all ways up, haha!

its been with us since very early in our relationship ...the better it is the less she wants it in the short term

headaches could be a blood pressure issue gunther

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Don't forget - men can learn to have multiple orgasms. My fella trained with PC muscle exercise to gain control over his orgasms. He has orgasmed 6 times sequentially in the past though there is very little ejaculate (in fact with PC muscles he can withold ejaculation until the final orgasm to make sure he feels fully satisfied the final time).

Adx

This has been known about for a while but not very many men seem to know about/ work on achieveing it? Maybe they think its a myth or it's easy to feel satisfied with one or two? There has been a big movement in recent years to promote the sexual pleasure of women, I wonder if the focus has gone too much the other way from being totally focused on the man to totally on the woman. Not always a good thing either. I am multi orgasmic but sometimes I just can't come. It doesn't bother me that I can't for me the best bit is when he does and no matter how many I've had it doesn't feel over til my partners come. However, some men have made me feel so pressured not only do I not come but I go off the sex completely. When I've been with a man and he's not come for what ever reason I don't make a big deal out of it, just ensure he is happy and doesn't need to carry on and get down to the snuggling. I find there's just this feeling of failure if orgasm is not achieved for a lot of people.

Headaches could be a blood pressure issue, or it could be how tensed up she gets before orgasm. I find if I'm having to be quiet I grind my teeth and and get really tense, then get a headache. She might not be breathing through the orgasm and lack of oxygen causing the headache. Theres a few possibilities really.

I asked my wife and she says that she experiences different types of orgasm. For example, some make her tense up and then deliver powerful shocks (pleasant ones!), whereas others are more like deep and warm waves which roll slowly across her, forcing her to exhale and relax as they progress. I'd imagine that the first type might induce a headache and the second type might help to cure one.

(I'm particularly jealous of the second type which, from her description, must be unlike any orgasm that I've experienced. They're certainly gorgeous to observe)

About 6 years ago, after many years of experimenting with receiving anal sex, I finally had an orgasm that was entirely the result of anal stimulation. It was like nothing I had experienced every before and produced intensely pleasurable spasms that passed like waves through my body. I was on the edge of consciousness during the orgasm. As my partner continued to fist me I had another orgasm of the same kind. That first night I had a total of 11 orgasms.

If that is close to what women experience as an orgasm, yes I have orgasm envy. Fortunately with the right stimulation and preparation it's not too difficult to experience this kind of orgasm again.