🎄 Festive Faves - How do you spice up Christmas?

Hey All!

We are in need of a little help! We are writing a Christmas blog and we are looking for some input.

We wanna know what you do to get the jingle bells ringing over the festive period? To make things a little more saucy (and I don’t mean cranberry)? :wink:

Any tips or tricks you have will be greatly appreciated! :bell: :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

I do a mean sexy Mother Christmas outfit. Obscenely short skirt (ie a slightly longer Santa top), bulging top round the boob area. Dirty look in the eye. Never fails.

11 Likes

We save the sexy gifts for Christmas day night. Private gift opening in bed.
Saying that he did get a sneaky BJ on the landing while the family ate bacon butties downstairs one Christmas day.

19 Likes

That would work :grin:

3 Likes

Buy gifts from Lovehoney :joy:

3 Likes

And that would work too!

3 Likes

We buy each other sex toys for presents at Xmas and birthdays and she has a Santa Basque, knickers, suspenders and stockings which look pretty sensational. That’s enough for me.

4 Likes

Always make time and effort for Santa to empty his bulging sack on Xmas Eve, few drinks and dressed up. Maybe wear my Xmas jumper with “I can get you on the naughty list” on the front and special Lovehoney boxer shorts.

Christmas day, deliver presents and upon return, a quick “present” before dinner.

A kiss beneath the mistletoe
worn tucked into my waistband! :santa:

10 Likes

Not something I’ve ever thought about but now I’ve had a back payment
 (cue wicked smile)

1 Like

We’ve never really marked the occasion other than sex on Xmas eve and Xmas day but this year we are buying each other 1 present that cam only be open away for the kids prying eyes :eyes: :wink: this can be anything from lingerie, buzzy toys, impact toys etc.
I love the thought of doing an advent. So buy toys that we both want or use ones we have and do something different every day of advent but with work, kids etc we just wouldn’t keep to it. Sleep sometimes is just more important :sleeping: We may try though. It’s a way off yet to commit :blush:

3 Likes

We have baubles on the tree that open - think little Santa sacks, stockings and faux-Fabergé eggs - that we put cryptic tokens in. Never anything too obvious, but enough to start guessing, such as a black satin bow for sexy underwear, or a feather for a tickle stick, key for handcuffs, etc.

5 Likes

In the past I’ve waited for the wife in my Santa :santa: outfit on Christmas eve. Did have a nice body once, now I can wiggle my belly like a bowl full of jelly​:grimacing:

4 Likes

A naughty Christmas themed fantasy would be awesome dressed as Santa and an elf or something. Christmas gone sexual​:joy:

1 Like

I have brought a sexy Mrs Claus outfit, my bum is on full show when I bend over
 Hoping for a really good spanking!

5 Likes

We always dress up in our favourite Lovehoney undies on Xmas Eve after sharing a hot bath.
We settle down on a rug in front of the log burner with a good bottle of wine and some ‘finger food’ :wink: and maybe a couple of toys and a sexy film.
Xmas and Boxing Day are always manic so we use Xmas Eve to just have some quality time together.
This is something we’ve done for the past few years and really helps us prepare for the mayhem that follows!!

5 Likes

I always have good intentions for Xmas day night, but over indulgence usually leads to snoozing and lack of sexual activity so now I lose that hope. Focusing in the build is much more fun than they day for me anyway.

Some sexy/novelty Xmas underwear always adds up to fun and then surprise adult gifts for a quiet day in the follow up to Xmas would gives the OH something to unwrap on 12th night
 ;).

I do think those Christmas knickers that are just plain with Xmas trees or candy canes can be pretty damn hot.

Don’t forget to add some ambient Xmas lighting to the bedroom as well. Perfect lighting for getting on the naughty list

3 Likes

If we were going to get saucy around Christmas it would likely involve a sexy Mrs Clause outfit of some description. Maybe along the lines of little red velvet dress with a hood, perfect for those chilly evenings! :mrs_claus:

We often play board games around that time of year sometimes adding a twist. The loser of each round or turn. Would have to lose an item of clothing seductively.

Also one year as a kind of twist on a small stockings filler type gift we had given each other some sexy stockings. Which really went down a treat! My wife’s wore her rather racy Cuban heeled seamed pair with some high heels while cooking the Christmas dinner. Prompted a few comments from the in-laws that year.

5 Likes

Decorating the tree as Mr and Mrs claus combined with white stockings and heels to reach the top of the tree a must.

2 Likes

My girlfriend usually dresses in an extremely showing Christmas outfit. Typically we light a Christmas scented Candle (its different every year) and tie each other up with red silky material restraints. We try to spice it up with toys and candy canes if you know what I mean. Sexy outfits, christmas food/ candy, christmas smells, and christmas lights along the head board.

2 Likes

Dressing up just started last year but to be honest, holidays are stressful. So we got into warm candle massages, intimacy, and keeping things dark, quiet and passionate. A warm massage candle, maybe some light lingerie, maybe a blindfold. Slow everything down and get away from the hustle and bustle this time of year brings.

4 Likes