🎄 Festive Faves - How do you spice up Christmas?

New Orleans couple here we love to fantasy play for Holidays! Nothing is sexier when alone in the house you have holiday themed toys and lingerie. It makes the holidays that much better. We all know how stressful they can be!

2 Likes

We typically spend Christmas away at family (except last year, lockdowns) so have a sexy gift opening and afternoon of fun when we get home.

2 Likes

I usually treat myself to a sexy xmas present. This year i definitely intend to get dressed up specially for some me time.

5 Likes

Christmas eve is our night before the house is full of visitors on the day.
Good food, crackling wood burner and some games.
Lots of naughty gifts of toys and lingerie.
Getting dressed up and taking some naughty photos and lots of sex then a quick tidy up so we don’t leave toy packaging and dropped lingerie for granny to see the next day.

7 Likes

It’s always helpful with the dark night drawing in, to turn off the TV, set some nice mood lighting and scent and spend and evening or 2 just focusing in on each other. I’d doesn’t need to be sexual but showing full interest and emersion. Turn phones and devices off. Connect with words, touching, and just let the evening flow naturally. Time is always the best present in my eyes.

4 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl love this.
I have never really dressed up for myself before. But this week I’m flying solo and have worn sexy cami sets or a teddy to bed each night. We normally sleep naked but alone I feel the need to wear something.
Enjoying it.

2 Likes

Similar to some posts above, we always make time for us in the lead up to Xmas day.
Normally Mrs Bonzo will wear sexy Mrs Claus outfit, red and white suspenders and heels. We will light the fire, have some drinks and wrap presents and prepare for the onslaught of Xmas day.
After this is finished and I have spent the last few hours, ogling the wife, we play some of the Lovehoney board games or make our own.

Some Xmas board games would go down a treat and I believe would bring couples closer together and relieve the pressures put on families in this manic period.

2 Likes

Candy cane dildos and jingle jiggle balls all wrapped up in a hoho surprise?!

Wasn’t there one Christmas this bow outfit everyone was buzzing about which allowed you to quite literally unwrap your partner :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

Yes that’s the one!! Haha :joy:
I remember on loose women when they talked about it and tried to put one on

1 Like

Our kids are now 17 and 21 and my mother in law still takes them to the cinema on Christmas eve. Thats our time for a spot of festive fun. Normally its new lingerie and a gift that you definately dont want the kids or mother in law to see!

4 Likes

When we were little none of us could open any presents, bar what was in the stocking at the end of the bed, until everyone had had a shower and breakfast. Did it through my marriage too. What will happen this year?

1 Like

My partner in her sexy Miss Christmas dress and red stockings and me as an elf. Need i say more lol

2 Likes

I like to leave a revealing lingerie gift wrapped under Mrs K‘s pillow & mistletoe over the bed. :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I like the mistletoe over the bed idea, very romantic but unexpected :+1:

4 Likes

Never felt very naughty over Christmas it’s more of a stressful time for me. My birthday is very close and I get stressy thinking about buying people presents.

I’m more about how many quality streets I can eat.

4 Likes

We have played monogamy on a Christmas evening before too, might dig it out again this year

2 Likes

That sounds like a dream come true, may have to try that with my partner :smiley:

We like to do a sexy Xmas treasure hunt with sexy gifts, it’s lovely a as it’s for us two adults only m allows us to make that extra bit of time for ourselves :kiss::heart:

Other than that there’s the sexy Mrs Claus attire that comes out either Christmas eve or Christmas night, whichever fits better to be honest i.e when we ain’t cream crackered! :heart:

5 Likes

All the advent calendars I can get my hands on! And I have a very saucy Ms. Santa apron :wink:

2 Likes