Fetish

I suspect for most there’ll be a variety of ages here for many different activities and it’s also difficult to define a ‘fetish’. To some certain activities are a fetish, to others they’re part of normal sexual activity. Everyone’s tastes, limits and preferences will vary, as well as what they class as ‘vanilla’ or extreme.

To some anal is a fetish. Others consider it a normal part of sex. There’s no one size fits all.

I’d struggle to put an age to when I decided I enjoyed certain things. Many I’d enjoyed as fantasies and desires for years before actually trying them for the first time, so putting a number to them is impossible. Some I tried (and enjoyed) but wouldn’t class them as a fetish as I can (and have) lived without them for years, but would gladly experience them again. Certain things I tried with people where it wasn’t a fantastic experience the first time but was much better with others years later.

In the interest of not breaking a golden forum rule I’ll say some things started to interest me at 18. But the majority became preferences later in life, probably 30+ for the majority. And I’m still starting to discover new activities I love now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nuns. Figured that out in my teens when I saw a Halloween costume at Walmart lol

1 Like

I wasn’t really aware of more kinky stuff till I got to uni, learned a lot there and had a list of things I fancied but didn’t really start actually trying things until I was 28.

I was drawn to kinky fantasies quite young, but there were feelings of shame wrapped up with it all & I only started to unravel all this and act on some of the fantasies once I hit my 30s.

Some of the stuff I fantasised turned out to be turn-offs IRL. And real life turned up with some hot, hot surprises! :wink:

Anything wet look and shiny. I have liked for as long as I can remember however we only started to indulge my lust about 6 years ago. Since then we have gathered quite a collection. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine we would end up in this less vanilla world.
Oh and add nipple clamps and games to that…I just love clamping, the harder the better. Also cock rings, ball stretchers, riding crops.

1 Like

I gave in to my kinky fantasies when I was about 18 then we started with anal toys on me and tried pegging and we haven’t looked back since. Over the years we found more kinky stuff we like to do such as anal fisting, femdom and watersports.

1 Like