Fetlife!

i joined up a week or so ago but cant figure it out . and also cant remember my username now .

MrBumcheeks wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

i joined up a week or so ago but cant figure it out . and also cant remember my username now .

Hmm, I was going to offer to guide you, but since you can't remember your username....

P.S. Lovely pictures Ork :)

I'm in the same boat as Ruby, MrB. When I get back I might get your help with this. The way things are going at the mo, I figure it's only a matter of time before I get the LH guillotine...... I'll need a stand-by to take refuge in

Weeanne wrote:

Mines is WeeAnne88 on fetlife and on collarme :)

such lovely pics on fet and none on LH...

What is fetlife? [confused]

its a website, about fetish lifestyles.

I joined, but have debookmarked it, since I saw a thread where a dozen or people were encouraging a girl to have unprotected sex with complete strangers....

KebertXela wrote:

its a website, about fetish lifestyles.

I joined, but have debookmarked it, since I saw a thread where a dozen or people were encouraging a girl to have unprotected sex with complete strangers....

A dozen out of over 2,000,000 people? I understand where you're coming from, but those few people aren't representative of the community as a whole.

Take the following picture, for example. One person donated $250 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in America, because of the community.

https://fetlife.com/users/1469637/pictures/13899876

By all means, don't return if you don't want to, but you can choose to avoid groups that you have no interest in.

smiley

my user name is kvk, if anyone wud like to get adding

Mine is chunkydom on there. Happy for adds from people on here. Mainly use it for research and ideas from the forums.

At the end of the day, I like receiving advice that avoids a long drawn death from immune system collapse, rather than chasing one.
If someone said ignore your partners use of the safe word, they would be yelled at by a mob. Commit suicide (or indeed, murder) got through without a murmer.

KebertXela wrote:

At the end of the day, I like receiving advice that avoids a long drawn death from immune system collapse, rather than chasing one.
If someone said ignore your partners use of the safe word, they would be yelled at by a mob. Commit suicide (or indeed, murder) got through without a murmer.

As do most people, I think.

I think it's also important to specify what group this discussion occurred in, as that will have impacted on its target audience, therefore affecting the responses received.

Ork wrote:

There are humans on the website right? Thats the problem... humans, there will always be groups of the stupid ones banding together, but its important to look for the worth while ones and ignore the stupid ones :)

Well said.

At the end of the day, it's your choice as to whether you return, or not. I just think it's a shame that you're not giving the majority a chance to prove that they're worth ignoring the idiots for.

yes as Kikkaj dominant :-)

kinkgirl85 here

x

i'm fabiocum xx

hi all iam on fetlife have bean for about a year but only have one friend i would add peapl for all kinds of chat my name is mrclit hope to talk soon

I'm on Fet too, love it, its a great site

I have now joined this. It's confusing, but learning... fun learning, not like school

On Fetlife under the name Miss_G_86

On Collarme under the name MissG86

rubysoho wrote:

there you go RS

https://fetlife.com/retrieve_login_information

sugarskull123

rubysoho wrote:

sugarskull123

request sent