fettishes

Doing a fettish survey looking to see what lovehoney members get up too so it can broaden our sexual knowledge of things to do in or out of the bedroom, so dont be shy and share ur fettish here

I was actually thinking of starting a similar topic. However, what I consider a fetish is something that turns you on. What really turns me on (and I have no explanation of it) is men with long hair. Especially, if combined with bare chest. It's beyond me why this is such a turn on for me, but if the same man is with short hair I might not even look at him twice. If he has long hair, though, I might do something stupid, lol.

As a paradox, my OH has very thin and very short hair - even if he left it grow, it would not be nice - it would most probably look like a very cheap wig, lol.

*brushes long, lovely, soft, shoulder length,brunette hair*

Hi menyanthe......

Lmao.

To me a fetish is an unexplained physical attractikn to something inanimate, so you could say i have a High Heels fetish.

Mmmmm not sure many of us think what we do are fetishes, Just normal people enjoying a healthy sex life. But I do know what you mean. I have lots will try to think of a few.

Here is a Wiki page listed quite a few 'fetishes' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

Hope this helps

have u any urself fluffbags its just to get ideas for each other and see what members get up too

What a fetish is to one person, is different to another. So it could be argued that anything that deviates from a quick 'in and out' penetration for the sake of copulation, is a fetish. (Things like oral sex, which would be considered a fetish to some but 'vanilla' to others) Even the acts of modifying the body (Or not) can be seen as a 'fetish' (like growing pubic hair, or shaving it off)

In general, you will find some common fetishes and some extremely obscure (Balloons, finding their car attractive...uh huh! Not one for me I grant you lol) and some extreme. (Bearing in mind, each persons version of 'extreme' is different. Some people will happily be spanked red raw, but will call out their safeword and note a hard limit, if anyone tried to tickle them.)

What is your survey for? or are you curious about how your own fetishes fit with general society?

menyanthe wrote:

I was actually thinking of starting a similar topic. However, what I consider a fetish is something that turns you on. What really turns me on (and I have no explanation of it) is men with long hair. Especially, if combined with bare chest. It's beyond me why this is such a turn on for me, but if the same man is with short hair I might not even look at him twice. If he has long hair, though, I might do something stupid, lol.

As a paradox, my OH has very thin and very short hair - even if he left it grow, it would not be nice - it would most probably look like a very cheap wig, lol.

I'm the exact same. Love guys with long hair. I'm lucky that my OH has amazing waist length hair. Its longer than mine - so jealous!

I'm into pain and being choked. He's just mad into filming the sex. He sometimes likes feet but my feet not anyone else's. I've never really of anything we do as a fetish though.

Thanks for the list Fluffbags - great read!!

its just a survey for readers to read and maybee they will see some fettishes they might like to try that they havnt thought of, me fluffbags i have a fettish for ladys in leather or pvc, ream domination look and i like this look acompanied with a strapon so im just interested in hearing other peoples as we all might hear somthing we lik

My OH is currently pumping her breast with an electric breast pump to start lactation, she's read about lactation sex in books and suggested it as she it really turns her on seeing me on her tits, I'm up for anything and love sucking on her boobs anyway, I class this as a fetish as it's not to very manys taste.

Extreme sex we do is, anal, spanking, tit bondage, pussy and nip pumping, any hole large toy insertion, CBT, pegging, rope bondage, rubber and latex, speculum, I think that's it all! Lol

50 shades of grey yes man u go man more power to u

Fair enough. This is not exhaustive, but some of our favourite fetishes are D/s, Chastity, orgasm denial (tease and denial) pegging, watersports, sensory play, including pain. and bondage.

orgasm denial while being dominated would be great il be trying that out

As everyone else says fetishes are diff for all...so maybe that was the wrong title but here goes!

I havea fetish for bald men! Either gone bald or shaved head I'm not fussy. Really want my oh to shave his head but he says he will look a thug. :(

Sex things we do: edging, D/s, bondage, pain/torture, stress positions, I have a big spanking fetish. And then some extremer fetishes I have that I will not be posting :) x

MissChar wrote:

As everyone else says fetishes are diff for all...so maybe that was the wrong title but here goes!

I havea fetish for bald men! Either gone bald or shaved head I'm not fussy. Really want my oh to shave his head but he says he will look a thug. :(

Sex things we do: edging, D/s, bondage, pain/torture, stress positions, I have a big spanking fetish. And then some extremer fetishes I have that I will not be posting :) x

Oo Kitten you are a tease! Lol

Yes man wrote:

MissChar wrote:

LOL! I know I just don't wanna offend anyone :)

MissChar wrote:

Yes man wrote:

MissChar wrote:

D Doubt you could offend anyone here, well especially not us! Lol

No real fetishes here, just the usual stuff...

No real fetishes here, just the usual stuff...

MissChar wrote:

Yes man wrote:

MissChar wrote:

That just made curiosity worse! :P