Figging

Who the hell comes up with this stuff? No thankyou....

Debunking the anal sex makes you more open to it theory... no. Love anal (weirdly- resisted for yonks!) but ginger up that anus? Think I'll stick to the cock thank yee :)

Kudos for trying it though.

Ginger? In the dirty box?? I can see the appeal with a burning in the deriere but I think that its quite a big step for anyone. I suppose its the opposite of using ice and such

It doesn't hurt, it's warm and tingly, it only starts to "burn" if you leave it up there too long. In actuality, you're supposed to use ginger that's "sweated" for over a week in the fridge in a plastic bag (but use it before it goes mouldy and make sure you skin it properly first), this effectively kills some of the enzymes that cause the ginger to "sting", which then brings the sensation down to a mild(ish) tingle - which does also have physically aphrodisiac qualities.

For the man in your life... try cutting a really slim 'julienne' piece and slip it down into his cock (don't let it fall in). Then sit back and watch him squirm, whine and then cum harder than you'd imagine.

Oh, figging is lovely!

But before I go into that, Menoptera, you asked about spanking benches- a spanking bench looks like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a4/Folsom_2004_Janus_Booth.jpg/800px-Folsom_2004_Janus_Booth.jpg
(NSFW photo, but I'm guessing you figured that) and there's loads of different types. What they tend to have in common is a place to rest your chest as you kneel over.
You can either restrain someone to the bench, to themselves (wrists to ankles, say) over the bench, or just order them to stay put. I tend to like the fact that they can't really get away/shift, and it can be a bit easier for a variety of people to maintain that position for a while. I also like it because it makes both their floggable bits and their pink bits easy to get to!

As for figging...

Yes, it works on some men, getting them erect. I love the stuff. Oh, Victorian England, I owe you so much! I find ginger to be some of the most amusing foodstuff one can add to a sexual experience. His_rabbit is right about the practice of "sweating" the ginger- I'm mean, and don't bother.

And, of course, you can always rub ginger juice into the clit...

I don't think ginger is such a big step, what's the worst thing that can happen? I'm with Menoptera, erad some good things about it & recon it's worth a go.

Try a birds~eye~chili up the jacksy!

That'll make your eyes water - quick~like!

Nah. Stinging nettles are just beginning to shoot now, providing a superb, free source of ooh-aah stimulation!
Go outside with a pair of scissors and a pair of gardening gloves, and collect one, fresh shoot.
Indoors, select a young leaf about 2cm across, and apply (with tweezers!) to the appropriate part of the anatomy.

owwwwww!!!!! i hate hate hate stinging nettles! no no no no no!

Stinging nettles are awful when they're old and long, and used like a whip. But a fresh, new, tiny leaf, applied with precision, can be SO exquisitely painful ...

i think i would die!

Wimps!

I bought a lump of ginger last Monday, when I was in Tesco. Thought I'd try the 'figging' thing.
I cut off a fair-sized slice, peeled it, and stuck it where the sun doesn't shine. Apart from a slightly warm 'glow', I'm afraid I felt nothing. Frankly, I get more of an 'experience' with Tiger Balm.
(Tiger Balm is superb, by the way!)
Or with Deep Heat.

I've just had a thought. What would it be like if you sucked a Fisherman's Friend for a minute or two, then, er, positioned it for maximum erotic pleasure?

Sorry, but I still feel that nettles (when young & fresh & in season) - (and applied with evil intent, and with total precision) are the absolute best!

ughhhhh i hate fishermans friends!!!!!! yuk yuk yuk!!!! and i think even my bum would be repulsed by them!

Oh all right! So perhaps I'm dirty-pervy, after all. Am I? Oh well ...

dirty pervy greebo!! yup, im afraid you are :p tee hee!!

Hehe...

You have to be careful with Tiger Balm... some of the stuff you buy is full of chemicals and you can have a really nasty reaction to it.

So im guessing that figging is putting ginger in ones anus?! x MC x

Must be, who makes these names? What is it called when you put a fig up your arse then?

lol....iv only just caight this thread.............ginger up my ass........your kidding right........lol.........have you seen the state of ginger........

And sorry did someone mention tigerbalm.........jeez........id be wanting to shove my ass in a cold bath of ice........tigerbalm is harsh.........and then for someone to want to rub it up there delicate ass.......wheres the pleasure in that......lol

Er vicks anybody........................lol

I think I will be giving this one a miss, for some strange reason it doesn't appeal to me. Fair dos to anyone brave enough to try it. I know we all have our own little kinks but this won't be one of mine.