Figging

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Why am I remembering that South Park epsiode?

(Those who have seen will know what I mean!)

Oh don't think i've seen that one!

nasty...!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Heh. Food up your bum so you can.. um.. excrete it out your mouth...

Only if you do handstands... but that's a bit silly.

Some really good posts in this discussion and a bunch of dumb ones. Figging is more effective on my partner than myself. I have experienced the sensations described by various sources but not as entensrly as my partner has. Ginger root needs to be peeled and carved into the shape of a butt plug. For more power, put it in a plastic bag in the fridge for about a week to pump up the intensity.

My only experience of it, is that it was used enough to be banned in the horse world both here and in the US! :rofl:

It used to be used to make show horses carry their tails higher, behave more animated and move more flamboyantly. It’s still used by a number of dodgy dealers to make older horses act younger or sick ones more lively.

Not something I’m planning to try either on myself or my horse. I’d have thought for sexual sensation there are tingling/heating gels that probably work just as well without the risk of “losing” the ginger to the inner depths.

2 Likes

Ive tried it, mostly found the result fairly mild, so perhaps old 🫚 but i can see the appeal if you like :fire:

I had totally forgotten that info. I rode western so it never was involved, but you are correct.

Interesting that every single person that
dissed this kink hasn’t actuaĺy tried it. It’s not an instant burn, it slowly builds along with arousal.

Wife was away this weekend so I gave it a go. Slow build up but not an intense burn sensation. Forming the plug takes a bit of work given the odd shape ginger comes in.

I think the quality of the 🫚 or freshness must be a factor ?

Yes, correct. I believe you can also ferment it a bit in plastic bag to pump up the intensity but not into it enough to try.

1 Like