Finding my inner slut

Hello everyone!

I need help finding new ways to turn on my inner slut. Our sex life is amazing but I want more toys and tricks to get even more out of our sex life. I want to be a dirty little slut just for him. Help!

12 Likes

Hello @moneykristina851 and welcome to the forum. You’ve come to the right place!

1 Like

Thanks! I love this site. I wish I would have known about it sooner!!

1 Like

@moneykristina851 hello and welcome :relaxed: I’m sure you will get lots of ideas here!

1 Like

Thanks! I know! I’m a little too excited lol.

1 Like

Hi and welcome, i’m sure you will find the forum useful.

1 Like

Thanks @steve19 I sure hope so!

Hi @moneykristina851

There are many outfits and accessories on the website which should help you achieve your mission.

If you’re going for slutty - I would especially check out the wet look clothing.
Or there are some great Roleplay outfits to choose from.
Maybe some accessories such as cuffs, gags, chains, floggers.
Ooooh and I would recommend one of these Realistic Dildos - you can use it to tease and suck, or I find it great for double penetration :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hi @moneykristina851 and welcome :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks @wildflower. It’s great to be here.

1 Like

Thanks @Cupc8kes. I’ll definitely look into that.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me some dirty slutty things to say during sex. I love talking dirty but I’m horrible at it lol

Well I’m sure you’ve come to the right place,it really depends on what you ate in to

Yeah actually I have a major problem. The medication I have to take makes me completely numb and I can’t get off anymore! Have you ever tried the orgasm gels and if so are they any good? Do you have any advice on how I can get that sexual pulsating feeling I used to get when I was turned on? It’s definitely not my man because I’m extremely attracted to him and we have amazing sex. I’m just so damn numb I can’t take it anymore. I’m a very sexual person and always have been. This is literally devastating to me. Help me if you can please!!!

Welcome to the forum @moneykristina851. I’m sure you will find a lot of interesting topics in the group. I’m sure some nice role playing outfits, wet look underwear or maybe things like crotch less underwear will help with your plans.

1 Like

Thanks @Crake85. That helps a lot. Definitely down for all that.

Hello @moneykristina851. Welcome to the forum. You may find something that can stimulate or rejuvinate in the toy reviews forum. Get the inside scoop of our insightful toy testers & hopefully you can find something that may countereact the sideeffects of your medication. Good luck & nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Sounds like those are some powerful meds. Have you asked your doc if there are other medications that do not have this nasty side-effect?

1 Like

Hi, @moneykristina851, welcome to the forum.
Theres quite a few of us on here who are suffering with their meds, so your not alone. I can say from personal experiance it seriously sucks.
Orgasm balms do help me personally. besides other things, i find my meds mean it takes me a long time to get there. I need alot of stimulation and foreplay. So definetly working in a good warm up is really important.

The balms definetly help as well as sensation lube. Personally i really like Bliss balm and Ignite balm. Ive got sensative skin and they both work well for me.
Sliquid sensation lube is great
This nipple balm is odd tasting but feels really nice (i have the chocolate).

Other than that i can only say maybe try a few different vibes (rumbly ones worked well for me i found, but everyones different) maybe something will help a bit if you mix it in during sex. The desire bullet is good and strong and very rumble. Goes on sale alot too.

I hope you find something that works for you

Ps. There have been quite a few threads on here about this same subject. If you search something should come up. There was alot of good advice and ideas in there

2 Likes

@moneykristina851 Welcome and hello , enjoy the forums .